458 students|St. Johns

Bad
Good

This is a great school for both of my children this 2011-2012 school year. In fact the principle is very hands on and is incredibly kind. This is a smaller school which is great for the kids not feeling "lost" in it. I would have given this school 5 stars except for one thing... One of my children has two teachers and they rotate there time in the classroom. Although they are trying to make it work it is never as good as having the same teacher each day. I know there are only 2 classes like this in the entire school though. This is still a GREAT school overall and I would recommend it to my closest friends. Stacey ( front office), the Nurse and the Guidance Counselor are the best you could ask for! My kids are learning so much this year in this safe, clean and fun environment.

The school used to be such a great school but sadly they have a new principle and it has changed for the worst. The new principle is awful and will not listen to any comments by any parents or any teachers. She has made many changes, changes which have been awful and has made many parents and some teachers fuming.. Many of the good teachers have left or are leaving and now this new principle has been bringing in her friends from her old school. Many many parents are fed up of how the school has turned out and many of us just hope for the sake of the children that it goes back to how it used to be.

Ketterlinus is awesome! I wouldn't send my kids anywhere else. The principal is top notch.

Ketterlinus is St.Augustine's only remaining downtown public school. It is a school where students can still walk to school and everyone knows each other - kids, parents, neighbors. I love Ketterlinus!

This school has been perfect for my children and their academic growth and success. The teachers are compassionate, flex I ible, well qualified and fun! I couldn't have asked for a better year.

My children came from a GA private school to public FL. It has been great at Ketterlinus. Every dept. at this school has an A from me! Teachers here know my children's strong and weak points. If all public schools were like this one, private would never stand a chance.

Last modified Ketterlinus Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.