Bad
Good

The new administration is terrible they are very disorganized. I had a confrence scheduled and they forgot about ti and some teachers did not even show up. My son was required to do two science fair projects because his partner did not do his. he has had a sub for math for the last two months and he is not learning a thing in that class and when he went to counselar about this she was rude and told him oh well just have to deal with it for another month! His social studies teacher uses daily movies to teach the class only lectures or teaches on days he is being evaluated. every time I have tried to communicate with them I get a voicemail with no return phone call or unanswered emails. the school recourse officer may just be the rudest crudest person I have ever encountered! She should not be aloud to work around any children I am sure they do have some good teachers at this school however we have only had the pleasure of having one great teacher Mrs Garett. It seems when you go there that they all are miserable and do not want to be there.

Gamble Rogers is an A+ school! The administration and teachers are all so positive and create a very safe and welcoming atmosphere that captures the students attention and promotes learning. I'm very fortunate to be placed during my field internship at Gamble Rogers!

My Daughter is going into the seventh grade and she is getting smarter everyday with the teachers she had last year she was on the wekiva team and she loved it but hated the elective she wasent allowed to take art and that stunk and i dindt not approve of the way the gamble rodgers bus drivers spoke to some of the kids not just my kid but other parent children also but she had alot of fun at that school and thats important and she has become very positive in her sel and the way she learns.

GRMS is a great school. My daughter has been on the PEAK team for almost 2 school years and I can see her getting smarter everyday. It's nice to know I have experienced teachers who are concerned about my daughters education.

#1) The dress code has been resolved, we can now wear what ever we want. #2) Who ever submitted the last post on may 10, 2007, this school does have an art program that is readily available for the kids to go to. They also have a required phys ed class, so your daughter does go outside for an hour. So maybe next time, you should go do some research before you dog on the schol!!!@@@!!!

My daughter is going to gamble for the first year and she is in the peak program. She doesnt have much of a chance to do much of the art that I would want her to be in. Cuz I feel that she has the ability to succeed in the art cuz iI have seen the way that she draws. She spends a lot of time at home studying for her exams and tests and she doesnt have a chance to go outside and get some exercise. I think that maybe they should lay back and let the kids and let them relax. But still challenge them.

Last modified Gamble Rogers Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.