Saint Augustine, FL

Pedro Menendez High School 1

Posted December 16, 2014
I rate this school low because they treat the students like children and not as adults. Some staff have favorites and let those favorites do whatever they want. They will not let any legal adult students to check out during exam week when they do not have an exam. I will admit that there are a handful of teachers and staff that are very nice and welcoming. They are the few that actually care and treat the students as if they are adults and mature. I have met with some students that are friends of my children and they agree that this school is not being fair. I am raising my children to be mature and learn the value of being an adult and this school is holding them back.

Posted August 11, 2013
I can say honestly, that I have been very happy with Pedro Menendez High School for my children and wouldn't have chosen any other school. Both of my children have been a part of the IB program, but there are a number of programs and academies to choose, so you can find the right fit for your child. There are athletic teams for them to become involved in, of course, but if they are not athletic, there are other clubs to choose, band, drama, literary club, Best Buddies, Anime Club, etc. so, again, they can find what interests them. I think all kids would feel a part of this school!

Posted August 11, 2013
Pedro Menendez High School is great because it offers an IB program and a Model UN club!

Posted September 25, 2009
My son is in 9th grade at PMHS and has done pretty well. He started this year in AVID which is an honors program for college-bound kids who are bright but lack effective study skills. ALL of the teachers in the program are excellent. He is finally learning how to study well and enjoys learning in this core group. This is a big school with a very broad mix of kids. However, there are enough opportunities here for just about any kid to thrive. There are several excellent academies and the sports programs seem to be well coached.

Pedro Menendez High School 2

Posted September 15, 2009

Posted November 05, 2008

Posted March 03, 2008
My freshman son is doing very well here. I think this high school is a great stepping stone for his future. Baseball is the best here at pedro!!! you could'nt ask for a better, hard working coach. Coach Keith Daniels is no#1. He really works hard for these kids and they in return work out hard for him. I dont know too many coaches that let any player practice hitting and pitchin at his own home anytime!!! that to me is prove he loves his athletes. Patty halas (parent)

Pedro Menendez High School 0

Posted January 03, 2008
I think Pedro Menendez High School is A # 1 ! It has been a wonderful blessing to my son, 'Mr. Menendez.' He is an avanced placement student and maintains a great attitude & grade point average by his own desires. We consider PMHS a '10'. The principals & teachers are awesome.

Pedro Menendez High School 0

Posted August 15, 2007
The Best High School with the Best Teachers I wouldn't trade it for the world

Posted September 19, 2006
Great High School! My son is a senior. We are very pleased with his performance, accomplishments and readiness for the next big step, the university. Thanks to all his teachers and specially Mrs. Masuita, his school counselor.

Pedro Menendez High School
600 Highway 206, Saint Augustine, FL  32086
Last modified Pedro Menendez High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pedro Menendez High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top