892 students|St. Johns

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered School leader (1 response)

Grateful to: School leader

Posted May 12, 2016
I am grateful to the principal and all the teachers for creating a wonderful school for my children to attend.

Teacher effectiveness: Very effective

Posted May 12, 2016
The teachers my children have had are wonderfully caring and really a part of our family. I am very pleased with everyone at our school.

Amount of homework: Just right

Posted May 12, 2016
Although I do not like homework, I know my children need to study. They do read every night and that is a big deal in our house.

Develops grit: Strongly agree

Posted May 12, 2016
The schoolwork is hard but my children have learned that hard work pays off. The teachers support the students but also challenge them.

Develops respect: Strongly agree

Posted May 12, 2016
Students are held to high expectations and when I am in the school, I see teachers and students being very respectful to one another.

Develops empathy: Strongly agree

Posted May 12, 2016
There is an emphasis on caring at this school. Students are very compassionate, especially with the special needs students. My child is a buddy and has enjoyed helping her friend.

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted May 12, 2016
The school focuses on developing good character in the students. Their leadership program has helped my child become more confident and blossom.

Wards Creek Elementary School 5

Posted May 12, 2016
Excellent school. The teachers and administration care very deeply about the students and their families. Children and respected and given opportunities to be strong leaders. This is the very best school my children have ever attended.

Develops honesty: Strongly disagree

Posted May 31, 2015
They embarrass and cause trauma to get results. It's scary to have to leave and trust your kids.

Wards Creek Elementary School 5

Posted February 10, 2015
I love this school! My son is absolutely thriving here compared to his previous school. His teacher is a godsend and she works really well with him and his ADHD. The administrators are great as well. I am curious as to why our elementary school recently dropped from a 9/10 to a 7/10?

6555 Florida 16, Saint Augustine, FL  32092
Last modified Wards Creek Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.