Posted August 17, 2014
San Juan Del Rio is such an amazing school. Teachers are very caring and go out of their way to help students. Students are challenged and held to high standards. So proud for Ms. Barta becoming principal. She truly deserves it and know that she will lead the school into a successful direction for years to come. Parents are very involved and collaborate with teachers in helping children develop Christian values and reach their highest potential.

Posted June 08, 2014
This is the best decision I have ever made! It is good to know that my children's future begins here. I initially started them in public school in St. Johns County, actively involved, but still felt I was not receiving the review I needed about my child. Only this year did I find there were so many things that I was not informed of by the public school. I was able to find the help I needed for my son. I know there are several gifted/advanced children in this school that definitely have activities that go beyond what the public system provides.

Posted March 11, 2014
This faith based school is an amazing place for children to learn and grow. We have had two children here for over five years and absolutely love it! They have the capacity to challenge our older, gifted child and work with our younger child who has processing challenges.

San Juan Del Rio Catholic School 3

Posted April 15, 2012
If you're child is simple, easy going, and not above average in intellegence. This is the place for them. If you're child is gifted or different, they'll be bored to tears and teased relentlesly bullied.

Posted February 04, 2011
I attending this school all ten years. I am proud to say that I have learned skills that have helped me beyond the class room and high school. This was the best thing my parents have ever done for me and it is worth every penny.

Posted April 23, 2010
San Juan del Rio has a very kind, friendly atmosphere. It's like a family!

Posted April 02, 2010
As a grandparent I have seen my grand daughter go to San Jaun a grow in many ways. San Jaun is a wonderful school and most important she loves it and will miss going ther e after 2010 but, is looking foward to high school and is very prepaired thanks to San Jaun .

Posted November 03, 2009
As a seasoned former teacher in public schools, as well as in one of the finest private schools in Jacksonville, I feel well-qualified to rate San Juan del Rio as superior in all categories that make a school great: teachers,staff,campus,parent involvement, extra curricular activities, emphasis on caring for others, et al. I'm proud to say my second grade granddaughter is a student at SJDR..

Posted September 18, 2009

Posted February 21, 2008
This school is amazing! The teachers and staff are wonderful and my son is getting a high quality education.

San Juan Del Rio Catholic School
1714 State Road 13, Saint Johns, FL  32259
Last modified San Juan Del Rio Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
San Juan Del Rio Catholic School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top