547 students|Pinellas

Bad
Good

My daughter has been going to Azalea Elementary for 3 years. She is now in 2nd grade. I love this school. The teaching methods are very simple for the children to learn. They have a great teaching staff that really communicate well with the parents. I also like the security the school has to ensure the childrens safety. I feel very secure and proud to send my daughter here and she will remain in this school until she ids finished with 5th grade!!!!!

Azalea has a good teaching staff. My grandson loves his teacher, and has had very good teachers all four years at Azalea. I volunteer and the teachers I have worked with are great. The staff, teachers, support staff, Principal and others all seem to work well together. PTA is strong and has some good fund raisers and fun events. A great school.

My son has been here for 4 years and we think this is an excellent school, the support from the teachers, principle and the entire staff is amazing. I hope I can find a middle school as good.

I would have to give this school 5 stars. We have one child who began Kindergarten this past August. I originally had mild trepidation because she attended a private pre-school for the past three years and wasn't sure she could make the change. She has since flourished in this environment and believe the engine of this school is Ms Boyd the principal. She is hands on regarding every aspect of what goes on in this school. Her presence is seen in every corner. It is imposible to not see this woman on any visit as she glides by every classroom and school activity that prevails on any day. This is not your ordinary school principal. She goes the extra mile and practically knows every student by name. Quite remarkable. We feel as parents that we are fortunate to have somebody like this at the helm.

I have 2 students that attend Azalea, and I have to say that I feel very confident sending them to school every day. I feel like we are part of a family when I walk through the halls. The principal, Mrs. Boyd does an excellent job running the school, and the teachers are just as wonderful. I feel honored that my children have been given the privilege of attending Azalea Elementary School.

Last modified Azalea Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.