503 students|Pinellas

Bad
Good

Have had children and grandchildren going there 33. Years and have always had a good relationship with teachers and staff . Still have 4 grandkids there so will be there a few more years. Love it

My son has been going to Blanton for only 2 months, but so far everything has been excellent. My son is in a blended prek class and loves it. With my son having an IEP, he needs things that other kids do not. And Blanton has done an excellent job with getting that. His teacher Mrs. Julie is an excellent teacher. My son is the first deaf/ hard of hearing child she has taught, and she has done a wonderful job. What I like the most is that the children are all very sweet and care for one another. Im sure it has a lot to do with their parents, but the teachers in courage it as well. He has made tremendous progress in the last 2 months. He has learned a lot of language and speech since being there, and says his best friends name everyday. He will only be going to Blanton for another month, and I hope he enjoys his next school just as much!

My daughter has gone to Blanton Elementary K-5. Great teachers and staff that care about how the kids are doing. My only complaint would be is the parents. Wish that more parents were involved and cared about their children's future. Parents be a good role model for your child.

Great School..Mandatory uniforms (which I love), good teachers and staff, and strict rules. My son went there for 4yrs (2nd-5th) and my daughter is on her second year (PK) there. I only wish that elementary went to 6th grade.

This is my second year with Blanton ES I have a 1 grader and a Kindergardener. Wonderful Teachers so far!!! Blanton gets into details which is very good! Love Everything about this school 5 Stars!!!!

I think Blanton Elementary is a great school for children so that they can get a better education in life!!! The principal at Blanton, Deborah Turner is very supportive and helpful and she has independence in herself! Dave Carey the vice principal is encouraging and super duper nice!!! The teachers there are very outgoing and exciting to teach children! I was a student at Blanton Elementary and for sure The "B" in Blanton stands for Best!!!

The teachers go above and beyond to help each and every student

I love blanton, my daughter has went there for the last 3 years and I love everything about. NO COMPLAINTS. They deserve any funds they can get.

The diversity of their students is huge and they do a wonderful job with all of the children

My child started Blanton in August this year and so far it has been a great experience. The staff communicates regularly with me on my childs progress. My son enjoys his classes and teachers. The atmosphere when you enter the school is always open and friendly. They are very strict in thier uniforma nd discipline policies but I feel this is part of what makes this school so sucessful.

Last modified Blanton Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.