Lealman Avenue Elementary School 4

Posted February 01, 2014
I went to that school 1st-3rd grade. I loved my teachers and I loved the art and music programs. The nurses were nice and I just loved going there, the only reason my mom pulled me out was bc by the 4th grade i still didnt know my multiplication facts. but over all, I loved the school!

Posted September 14, 2013
Last year was my first experience at this school. My son loves it. Best school around. Very high tech and the teachers are all approachable. This year both of my kids are in the same school and they love it.

Posted August 24, 2011
After a poor experience in public school in Europe, our daughter attended Lealman for 4th and 5th grade. Lealman was a great experience. We found the teachers and staff friendly and responsive. Even Mr. Brown, the maintenance man, was a great guy. Mrs. Luek in 4th grade was an exceptional young teacher, Mrs. Paquette, the principal, ran a tight ship, and Mrs. Mavris, the vice principal, was a great help to us in many ways. We love this place. Even the crossing guards, especially Mrs. Jean Douglas, keep an eagle eye on the little ones and watch for any suspicious behavior form passing adults. Let me put it this way: we're back in Europe now and my daughter would give anything to be back at Lealman.

Posted August 11, 2008
I went their as a kid and it was a great school then. I think my son is being givin a great education and the school is great now. The teachers pay attention to the students and he has enjoyed it very much. Steven mead

Posted June 25, 2008
I really love this School very nice Staff, and Wonderful Teachers !!

Lealman Avenue Elementary School 0

Posted July 12, 2005
good school, teachers and all staff very helpful

Posted March 31, 2005

Lealman Avenue Elementary School
4001 58th Avenue North, Saint Petersburg, FL  33714
Last modified Lealman Avenue Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lealman Avenue Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top