Posted March 28, 2011
We moved to the area from out of state in August 2010. I have two children who attend SAS and I have been beyond impressed. As an educator myself, I am particular about my children's education. My oldest daughter thanks me on a weekely basis for sending her to SAS. My youngest, although had a tougher transition, has been supported and encouraged. By December she turned the corner and now has really blossomed. I am thankful that the faculty and staff were so willing to work with me to help her adjust. I don't think you could find a better school. I count my blessing daily for SAS.

Posted October 28, 2010
What an amazing school! My daughter has literally thrived here. I am so impressed with the challenging academics enhanced by a faculty and student body that quickly become family. We are non-catholics and have been embraced fully here. No regrets, the best decision we could have made

Posted October 13, 2010
Good study habits and a good moral compass is what your children will get here. I have never once been disappointed with the decision to send my children to St Anthony. Most of the student body is a joy to converse with. Their challenging curriculum produces numerous valedictorians and salutatorians at local high schools.15 in the last 12 years, I think .

Posted April 25, 2010
It is MY school. My Dad and Mother both attended SAS as did my five children. Home was the source of my earliest education and St. Anthony was next and I was prepared to attend Saint Leo College Preparatory school by the Benedictine nuns.; it has always been a part of my life.

Posted April 25, 2010
I interact with the students at St. Anthony's School; they are awesome,literate, polite, just all around terrific young People!

Posted April 22, 2010
St. Anthony Interparochial Catholic School prepares the students academically so that they are actually advanced upon reaching the high school. They also promote community involvement through the giving of student time, talent, and treasure at school, and to meet the needs of others. I am extremely happy with the preparation this school gave my daughters. Two in the top 10% of their graduating class in high school. Being able to take honors, AP, and dual enrollment classes and receiving their AA degrees 1-2 semesters after high school graduation. SAS prepares its students to suceed.

Posted February 24, 2010
I can't say enough about this fantastic school. My daughter was in public school last yr and she was always moody. She said that she never wants to leave St. Anthony's b/c she LOVES it!

Posted October 24, 2009
I am graduating from St. Anthony's this year. This school is full of activites and fun, while learning. We also have an Earth Force. This is a club that helps keep our part of the county clean and we recycle big time! St. Anothoy's also has a student council which the 8th grade are the principles and all classes have reps. Every Wednesday we have a mass and many different priests come from the diases to give the mass.

Posted August 27, 2009

Posted February 20, 2009
I cannot recommend this school enough. Both of my children attend St. Anthony. They are part of the 4th generation in my family to do so. The school prepares children for academic excellence at the next level as well as teaching them social responsibility and Christian values today. For 125 years it has been the greatest (and least known) educational resource in Pasco County. The caliber of the children that come out of this place is easily identified by high school teachers, both public and private throughout the area.

St. Anthony Catholic School
32902 St. Anthony Way, San Antonio, FL  33576
Last modified St. Anthony Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
St. Anthony Catholic School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top