K-8|Private

Bad
Good

HORRIBLE SCHOOL THAT DOES NOT CARE ABOUT THE PEOPLE WHO LIVE IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD AND THE FACT THAT TRAFFIC FROM THE SCHOOL BLOCKS RESIDENTS FROM BEING ABLE TO LEAVE. NO MATTER HOW MUCH WE COMPLAIN THEY DO NOTHING. THEY MAKE MONEY, THEY CAN HAVE A POLICEMAN HERE TO DIRECT TRAFFIC AND OR THEY COULD BUY THE LAND OFF 52 AND PENNSYLVANIA FOR THE PARENTS TO PARK THERE BUT OH NO...INSTEAD THE COMMUNITY AND RESIDENTS ARE PUT OUT BECAUSE OF THE PARENTS AND SCHOOL. FED EX COULD NOT GET TO MY HOUSE TODAY AND THEY COMPLAINED TO ME ABOUT THE SCHOOLS TRAFFIC, WE CANNOT GET OUT OF OUR DRIVEWAY, TRAFFIC BACKED UP TO HIGHWAY 52, BLOCKING THE ROADS, RUNNING THE STOP SIGNS, BLOCKING INTERSECTIONS AND NO MATTER HOW MANY CALLS ARE MADE TO THIS HORRIBLE SCHOOL THEY DO NOTHING. THEY BUILT ANOTHER BUILDING, SPENT MONEY ON THAT, NOW ARE REMODELING THE OLD BUILDING BUT DID NOT PLAN AHEAD FOR THE TRAFFIC THEY CREATED BY EXPANDING THE SCHOOL. HAVE HAD IT WITH THIS HORRIBLE SCHOOL THAT DOES NOT CARE ABOUT THE RESIDENTS OF THIS COMMUNITY BUT ONLY CARE ABOUT THE MONEY THEY MAKE! THE PARENTS ARE JUST AS BAD WITH THEIR ATTITUDE AND REFUSAL TO FOLLOW THE LAW AND STOP IMPEDING TRAFFIC! SICK OF IT AND WILL FIGHT THE SCHOOL TIL THE END AS WE ARE SICK AND TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO LEAVE OUR HOME, GET TO OUR HOME, DELIVERIES CANNOT BE MADE AS ROAD IS BLOCKED, TRAFFIC BLOCKED AND IT IS AGAINST THE LAW TO BLOCK A PUBLIC ROAD. THE PARENTS THINK THEY OWN THE NEIGHBORHOOD WHEN THEY DO NOT OWN OUR NEIGHBORHOOD., THEY SPED UP AND DOWN THE STREETS AS WELL. HORRIBLE SCHOOL TO DEAL WITH! AND THEY CALL THEMSELVES CATHOLICS...CATHOLICS WHO ARE SELFISH AND NON CARING IS WHAT THESE PARENTS AND SCHOOL STAFF ARE. ONLY THING THEY CARE ABOUT IS THE MONEY THEY MAKE! HORRIBLE SCHOOL TO DEAL WITH!

it Is horrible school don't listen to the lies that the other comments say(which were made by the principle) this school has destroyed my future. The math middle school teacher mr.sisak is horrible. he purposely "accidentally" give me 0 for my tests right when reports came out. And it's not a cowcidence he has done for three quarters the school says they are a catholic school to earn more money from donation this school ruined my life. Please don't send your child here and destroy there future I don't want to give the school any stars I want to give them negative stars this school destroyed my life

We moved to the area from out of state in August 2010. I have two children who attend SAS and I have been beyond impressed. As an educator myself, I am particular about my children's education. My oldest daughter thanks me on a weekely basis for sending her to SAS. My youngest, although had a tougher transition, has been supported and encouraged. By December she turned the corner and now has really blossomed. I am thankful that the faculty and staff were so willing to work with me to help her adjust. I don't think you could find a better school. I count my blessing daily for SAS.

What an amazing school! My daughter has literally thrived here. I am so impressed with the challenging academics enhanced by a faculty and student body that quickly become family. We are non-catholics and have been embraced fully here. No regrets, the best decision we could have made

Good study habits and a good moral compass is what your children will get here. I have never once been disappointed with the decision to send my children to St Anthony. Most of the student body is a joy to converse with. Their challenging curriculum produces numerous valedictorians and salutatorians at local high schools.15 in the last 12 years, I think .

It is MY school. My Dad and Mother both attended SAS as did my five children. Home was the source of my earliest education and St. Anthony was next and I was prepared to attend Saint Leo College Preparatory school by the Benedictine nuns.; it has always been a part of my life.

I interact with the students at St. Anthony's School; they are awesome,literate, polite, just all around terrific young People!

St. Anthony Interparochial Catholic School prepares the students academically so that they are actually advanced upon reaching the high school. They also promote community involvement through the giving of student time, talent, and treasure at school, and to meet the needs of others. I am extremely happy with the preparation this school gave my daughters. Two in the top 10% of their graduating class in high school. Being able to take honors, AP, and dual enrollment classes and receiving their AA degrees 1-2 semesters after high school graduation. SAS prepares its students to suceed.

I can't say enough about this fantastic school. My daughter was in public school last yr and she was always moody. She said that she never wants to leave St. Anthony's b/c she LOVES it!

I am graduating from St. Anthony's this year. This school is full of activites and fun, while learning. We also have an Earth Force. This is a club that helps keep our part of the county clean and we recycle big time! St. Anothoy's also has a student council which the 8th grade are the principles and all classes have reps. Every Wednesday we have a mass and many different priests come from the diases to give the mass.

Last modified St. Anthony Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades K-8