767 students|Putnam

Bad
Good

My son attended this school and the principal pretended as if my child was a problem when he was always a very good child. His kindergarten teacher was very rude and mean to him and his cousin at this school, they were both in the same grade. She yelled and screamed at him and his cousin told me what happened. Schools are amazing and should always be safe places for kids to go always. No islands no chains just safety for all kids hugs and love not danger.

My daughter has gone to this school since kindergarten. She is now in third grade and we have had a wonderful experience with the teachers and staff. My daughter is in the ESE program and I couldn't be happier with her teachers. We love attending the fall festival and all of the other wonderful extra things they so throughout the year. My middle daughter will be attending this year and we are excited to see what the future holds.

This is an EXCELLENT school! My children moved from a homeschool environment to this elementary school and I have been absolutely thrilled with their progress while attending. The faculty and staff are highly professional, caring, and go above and beyond to serve the students and their families.

THIS SCHOOL IS NOT FOR A CHILD WHO HAS A HARD TIME IN CERTAIN SUBJECTS.IF THE CHILD IS OUT SICK FOR 3 DAYS THE TEACHER WILL NOT TRY TO CATCH HER OR HIM UP IN WHAT THEY MISSED

This school is awesome! The teachers are excellent and very caring. Parent involvement is good. Wonderful atmosphere and great learning environment.

My daughter is enrolled in this school. She had the best kindergarten teacher she could have ever had. She was always involved in the students progress, and wanting them to succeed. She also tried her hardest to get the parents involved, and keeping us informed on how well our children were doing!! I wish my daughter could have her again as a first grade teacher this year, but she has to stay a kindergarten teacher!! Hopefully my daughters first grade teacher will be the same way.

It is not the best schools in the county. The princepal is not the greatest. She may have her master's degree, but she does not know how to treat her teachers. I'm sorry, but it is all true. That is one reason I voted for Tom Townsend. She is unprepared and not very giving towards the teachers.

Last modified Browning-Pearce Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.