San Mateo, FL

Posted June 06, 2014
This is an EXCELLENT school! My children moved from a homeschool environment to this elementary school and I have been absolutely thrilled with their progress while attending. The faculty and staff are highly professional, caring, and go above and beyond to serve the students and their families.

Browning-Pearce Elementary School 1

Posted April 20, 2014
THIS SCHOOL IS NOT FOR A CHILD WHO HAS A HARD TIME IN CERTAIN SUBJECTS.IF THE CHILD IS OUT SICK FOR 3 DAYS THE TEACHER WILL NOT TRY TO CATCH HER OR HIM UP IN WHAT THEY MISSED

Posted April 26, 2011
This school is awesome! The teachers are excellent and very caring. Parent involvement is good. Wonderful atmosphere and great learning environment.

Browning-Pearce Elementary School

Posted August 11, 2009
My daughter is enrolled in this school. She had the best kindergarten teacher she could have ever had. She was always involved in the students progress, and wanting them to succeed. She also tried her hardest to get the parents involved, and keeping us informed on how well our children were doing!! I wish my daughter could have her again as a first grade teacher this year, but she has to stay a kindergarten teacher!! Hopefully my daughters first grade teacher will be the same way.

Browning-Pearce Elementary School 1

Posted November 04, 2008
It is not the best schools in the county. The princepal is not the greatest. She may have her master's degree, but she does not know how to treat her teachers. I'm sorry, but it is all true. That is one reason I voted for Tom Townsend. She is unprepared and not very giving towards the teachers.

Browning-Pearce Elementary School 4

Posted August 19, 2005
I have three kids at this school. I think the school is great and most of the teachers are so nice I'm proude to have my kids here.

Posted April 23, 2005
My son has been going to this school for two years and I've never had any problems with them. I am upset that they lost the before/after school program with the ymca.

Browning-Pearce Elementary School 3

Posted March 09, 2005
This school has great teachers who are very dedicated. Parent involvement is standard.

Posted February 23, 2004
I currently have two children enrolled at Browning-Pearce Elementary. I am very happy with this school. Both of my boys have awesome teachers who are so caring and have tought my children so much. They always encourage parents to be a part of our chidrens education. I spend a lot of time at this school and everyone is so friendly. I also eat lunch with my kids in the cafeteria and the lunch ladies are even so nice! I am proud to have my children attend Browning-Pearce Elementary School!

Browning-Pearce Elementary School
100 Marvick Street, San Mateo, FL  32187
Last modified Browning-Pearce Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Browning-Pearce Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top