PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

I have been involved at All Souls for many years. My niece and nephew were students there and my children are there now. There is no other school like All Souls in the Orlando Diocese. The facility and staff are professional and have hearts Of gold. What a great school and loving/caring community. Appreciative parent

Our family has been at All Souls for over 13 years. I could not disagree more with the negative comment. My three children have all been blessed to have the First Grade teacher. She goes above and beyond for all her students, she gives her heart and soul every day and she prepares them for their future classes She will be the first one at school and the last to leave, This is not just a "job" to her, this is her passion and it shows in the students that graduate from her class.My high school student is doing well and is successful thanks to her! She is still his favorite teacher. My middle school students stop by her classroom whenever they get a chance just to say "Hi" and see how she is doing. There are many good teachers, but she is one of the great teachers that you pray your children will have the opportunity to experience. May God continue to bless her and all the students that are lucky to have her!

I couldn't disagree more with the previous post! Both of my children have done great, both emotionally and academically at All Souls. The standard is high for a reason. I want the most for my children and thus far, that's what I've received.

Feel compelled to share our experience at All Souls Catholic School. Our little one attended the school for Prek3, Prek4, K & 1st. We were very happy with the early learning grades of Prek3-K. . Kindergarten teachers are fantastic. The apprehension started after kindergarten. We heard stories about the 1st grade teacher, who happens to be the assistant principal as well. The review of her was split by most people but we decided to keep our child in the school. This was a poor decision by us. We feel that She did not provide the nurturing, loving environment that we prefer for our little one. Her style was what I envision for a military style boarding school which is fine if that is what your looking for. It's her way or the highway. Let me point out that many parents find that She sets them up for academic success with an emphasis on discipline. We had some unpleasant interactions with Her and she was unaccommodating with our child's needs. This left our child feeling lost and lowered her self esteem. As a result our little one is struggling with new learning due to the negative experience in first grade. I will refrain from getting into specifics. This horrible experience coupled with the tragic loss of the Principal made our choice easy. She was the heart & soul of the school and can't be replaced. Our little one has a fresh opportunity at a different Catholic school where this community cultivates an environment that is safe & loving. Hope this helps you make a more informed choice for your child. God Bless!

Excellent staff and teacher, horrible administration. If your child has special needs (ADHD,reading disability, etc.) do not bother to enroll. The principal assured me that the school would be able to accomodate the needs identified on my child's IEP. I was very forthcoming with his issues. I even provided evaluations from his previous school and additional testing results. His teacher did not have a clue on the first day of school. Simply due to the fact that the principal did not bother to mention it. His teacher did what she could and I will always be grateful for that. The classes are large, even compared to public school. Also, if you are not a parishoner there, the "rules" are a bit different for your student.

All Souls excels in instillling the value of respect, community, education and faith. We are proud to be a part of such an amazing family at All Soul's!

I am a student at All Souls and I have no idea what I would do without All Souls! There are many people who inspire me each and every day at school! I feel like everyone there is like a family and we can be honest and share with eachother. The teachers are amazing and they all have made huge impacts in my life. They are so passionate about what they do and help us in any way possible. I love All Souls soo much and will miss it so much next year!

I am a recent graduate of All Souls and I would say that All Souls is the best school. My experience with the teachers throughout my years has been outstanding. They have prepared me for high school. The teachers work with you and help you in every way possible whether it be social or academic. I am in all honors classes in high school thanks to my middle school teachers. They have helped me establish goals that I will continue to strive for into college. In my opinion, there is no better school in all of Central Florida. I would recommend All Souls to any parent and student wanting a full education.

i think the school is doing great and the middle school especially! they go out of their way to help the students!

I am an ASCS graduate and am now a senior in high school. I have completed- with ease- the AP Language and AP Literature courses and have passed the exams, giving me numerous college credits. I attribute much of my success to my middle school English courses, taught by Mrs. Ahearn. She made the ever-monotonous learning of grammar, syntax, and diction more entertaining than I ever dreamed it could be! I distinctly remember -and still use- the 'Preposition Song' ( aboard, about, above, across, after, against, along...'). Diagramming never dies! Her sense of humor and her desire to see her students succeed instilled in me a life-long love of literature. I was asked to read again- in the IB program- many of the books that were read in my middle school literature classes. Upon reflection, I am grateful for many teachers in my past... particularly Mrs. Ahearn.

Last modified All Souls Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8