All Souls Catholic School 1

Posted August 28, 2014
The quality of education is evidenced by their own one sentence blurb! There is a high turn-over in teaching staff. The classes are large, near 30 or so. I was not impressed. My son went there for 2 years because his father paid for it. He nearly failed twice each year if it were not for my intervention. We have a Parenting Plan filed with the court system and apparently that was either not presented or asked for because if they did, I would have been involved with the enrollment process. I was never contacted by the school. We have 50% 50% time sharing with our son. On top of that, they are a "Do as I say, Not as I do" kind of people. My exhusband dated the school's counselor while my son was under her charge. That is a total breach in the Code of Ethics that she swore to uphold. I brought it to the Principal's attention, the school's administrator (I see now they have a new one), and even the Catholic school Superintendent. I called and left messages and spoke to the Superintendent's secretary who said she had nothing to do with his business. What??? Nothing was done. I was never acknowledged. Nothing was done. They are all hypocrites. Shameful.

All Souls Catholic School 3

Posted October 28, 2012
Excellent staff and teacher, horrible administration. If your child has special needs (ADHD,reading disability, etc.) do not bother to enroll. The principal assured me that the school would be able to accomodate the needs identified on my child's IEP. I was very forthcoming with his issues. I even provided evaluations from his previous school and additional testing results. His teacher did not have a clue on the first day of school. Simply due to the fact that the principal did not bother to mention it. His teacher did what she could and I will always be grateful for that. The classes are large, even compared to public school. Also, if you are not a parishoner there, the "rules" are a bit different for your student.

Posted August 11, 2011
I would recommend All Souls Catholic School in San Francisco to everyone! They stay up with modern learning technology to assist the children the best possible way in their learning endeavors. They also support learning outside of the classroom with field trips and some outdoor activities! My children are well on their way to a VERY bright future. - B.R.

Posted July 24, 2011
All Souls excels in instillling the value of respect, community, education and faith. We are proud to be a part of such an amazing family at All Soul's!

Posted December 21, 2010
I am a student at All Souls and I have no idea what I would do without All Souls! There are many people who inspire me each and every day at school! I feel like everyone there is like a family and we can be honest and share with eachother. The teachers are amazing and they all have made huge impacts in my life. They are so passionate about what they do and help us in any way possible. I love All Souls soo much and will miss it so much next year!

Posted June 14, 2010
I am a recent graduate of All Souls and I would say that All Souls is the best school. My experience with the teachers throughout my years has been outstanding. They have prepared me for high school. The teachers work with you and help you in every way possible whether it be social or academic. I am in all honors classes in high school thanks to my middle school teachers. They have helped me establish goals that I will continue to strive for into college. In my opinion, there is no better school in all of Central Florida. I would recommend All Souls to any parent and student wanting a full education.

All Souls Catholic School 0

Posted April 15, 2010
i think the school is doing great and the middle school especially! they go out of their way to help the students!

All Souls Catholic School 0

Posted March 17, 2010
I am an ASCS graduate and am now a senior in high school. I have completed- with ease- the AP Language and AP Literature courses and have passed the exams, giving me numerous college credits. I attribute much of my success to my middle school English courses, taught by Mrs. Ahearn. She made the ever-monotonous learning of grammar, syntax, and diction more entertaining than I ever dreamed it could be! I distinctly remember -and still use- the 'Preposition Song' ( aboard, about, above, across, after, against, along...'). Diagramming never dies! Her sense of humor and her desire to see her students succeed instilled in me a life-long love of literature. I was asked to read again- in the IB program- many of the books that were read in my middle school literature classes. Upon reflection, I am grateful for many teachers in my past... particularly Mrs. Ahearn.

Posted March 17, 2010
It's my pleasure to provide my personal review of All Souls Catholic School to future parents. My children are eager to go to school everyday! They love their teachers and feel like they belong. Having children in PreK-4 through 8th, I cannot emphasize enough how the teachers and principal uphold All Souls own Mission Statement daily. My children are spiritual, morale, intelligent, confident and have respect for others not only because I'm a good parent, but because they are surrounded by these same values everyday at school. The Middle School program is superior. Mrs. Ahearn has inspired my son to read! He loves her literature class. She empowers her students to be creative in their thinking and reasoning. She truly is the core of the team! Mr. Nadeau has kept my son s math skill sets sharp and recent testing places him at 10th grade math level! Mrs. Schirard s Science classes & labs are very informative. My kids love her!

All Souls Catholic School 2

Posted February 20, 2010
the school is great but my child constantly tells me her middle school lit teacher gets off track and they dont do much, also the music teacher is very bad. i've heard only excellent things about the math teacher, he's great with the students and takes time with them.

All Souls Catholic School
810 S Oak Avenue, Sanford, FL  32771
Last modified All Souls Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
All Souls Catholic School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 31 reviews.