Posted October 09, 2013
I picked Riverwalk because I felt my daughter needed a faith based school considering we actively go to church and working on raising our kids to live in a way that best reflects what god would want. I guess it was foolish to think a "Christian" school would have a better foundation with leaders that would discipline and lead and teach children. This school has exposed my daughter to Bullying, racism, inappropriate conversations and the worst part is it seems as if the staff encourages this rather then correcting and addressing these situation appropriately. I knew well ahead of time there was very little diversity but I don't raise my daughter in a home where race is a conversation BUT apparently the appropriate place to address that would be in school during class while children and insisting my daughter "isn't Puerto Rican" and she must be "mixed" because she "looks White" and to top things off the principal participated by telling her she isn't Puerto Rican because she wasn't born there and everyone has someone black in their family.

Posted November 27, 2012
My child has attended Riverwalk since 2005 and the past few years has changed for the worse. The 5-8th grade teacher's are very unprofessional and rude! The teacher's have conversations in front of children that should not be discussed on campus. If you're teaching at a Christian school you should set examples for the kids, not confuse them. Every year at the school concerts and awards ceremonies the children of teacher's are ALWAYS reconized. I have referred several families to Riverwalk over the years. I made a HUGE mistake, not only for those families but my kids as well. The teacher's are always gossiping...

Posted February 07, 2012
I attended Seminole Trinity for many years so I thought it would be a great atmosphere for my son. Unfortunately, I was absolutely wrong. The teachers are no longer providing the one on one attention. If I new this was the case I could have sent my son to public school. To make a long story short this school is disorganized. Examples of disorganization, tutoring was terminated mid year, the academic bowl was terminated and transitions of teachers. Not to mention that some of the teachers do not have a degree in education. Also there is no diversity among the student population.I feel as though I have failed my child by assuming this school had the manner of operation and diversity as STCS had in the past.

Posted January 04, 2012
My son went here from the time he was 15 months until he was 4, we only had to move because of a job change. He had never been in daycare and cried all day long, they held him the whole time and were very patient with him. Withing 3 long weeks he was comfortable and they really love the children they take care of. He learned a great deal there and the staff turnover is very low. I would recommend this school to any one!

Posted December 24, 2008
my daughter attended RiverWalk for 8yrs and I could never have been more blessed! What a wonderful school and staff!

Riverwalk Christian Academy 4

Posted September 24, 2008
We have had four children attend this school for the past 18 years. The school has provided my children with a well rounded education, where they have felt loved. They have grown both spiritually , while receiving a great education.The teachers are well trained and seasoned at instructing the Abeka cirrculum. Three of our chidren transitioned to public high school where they have passed FCAT's and have maintained above average grades and received numerous awards. RiverWalk(formly Seminole Trinity) has provided my children with an awesome foundation. Thank you!

Posted July 06, 2005
- a former student
I actually went to STCS, also I graduated from there. I would say that it was one of the greatest times of my life. May fun days, as well as many hard times. Seems like we always made it through them all. I miss that school a lot. Best of luck to the younger classes! Enjoy it!

Posted July 12, 2004
I believe Seminole Trinity is one of the best academic private schools in the Seminole county. I have only been there for one year and I have been challenged more here than any other school that I have ever been in. Yes, the work is hard, but, you are taught so much that you can actually remember things that you have learned throughout the school year. The work here is also fun and the teachers are awesome. They like to be involved in their students lives like a best friend would be. Though the school is very small, the kids are able to receive good attention from every teacher and are able to interact with the world around them. The best thing is that every class has Bible teaching class that teaches you so much. I definitely rank this school among the highest well taught private schools in Cenral Florida.

Riverwalk Christian Academy
801 West 22nd Street, Sanford, FL  32771
Last modified Riverwalk Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-8
Riverwalk Christian Academy Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top