PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

I used to attend the middle school 9 years ago and I have to say, I didn't learn a thing. It was definitely a fun school to be at and my classmates were great, but the curriculum was bad.

The School is being run inefficiently by the principal. Classrooms are not conducive to learning. Multiple grades in the same room being taught the same curriculum. School is just bad.

My child has been attending for the last 4 years. In he last 2 ywars we have noticed a large decline in students - grades are combined into single classes. However, my sons standardized test scores have improved yearly - eventhough for most children they will gradually decline throughout elementary school. The teachers are very dedicated. The new principal is good to work with.

we love the school and education focus. building children for the future. Cost is the biggest issue. the school failed to retain students due to cost.

I hvae two children at Page 2nd grade and Kg. I love that they will challange the student and foster a love of reading. Everyone knows eachother there we are a community that helps eachother excell.

Great for Preschool and Kindergarten, but once my children started reaching the higher grade levels, I could definitely see a lack of progressive academics and individual attention to a child's learning curve. At Page it is almost as if children are held back depending on peers. School does have lower and upper level groups for math and grammar, but aside that, nothing for the advanced child with greater potential, no special accelerated programs. In looking back, my children have received exactly what I was trying to avoid by putting them in a private school, lack of individual challenges. There needs to be less focus on the class parties and more focus on challenging the students. Overall, I have seen an increased tolerance for unacceptable behavior from students and discplinary processes need improvement to ensure quality education for all. I originally avoided faith based schools, but that might be the only option.

This school is great. The teachers are excellent and learning enviroment is cool. This school make a child wish thay could go back! I was very prepared for high school when i graduated in 2008.

I am a parent of a child that attend Page their entire school careers. My child is well above their grade expectations. For years, I listened to families celebrate their children's achievements. I also heard of those that were not pleased. I have to say that not every program is for every child. This program is for children and parents that are looking for a school that is fully of tradition that includes strong academics for those that are open to working with the program. Each child is treated like an individual and the program is catered to their needs. I look at the reviews listed and wonder if they have the right school. It does not discribe the Sanford campus. As for the sports, the program has grown and is better than anything you can currently get in the public school system - right now that is nothing.

I feel so disappointed with the quality of the teaching here. My children were enrolled since K to 3 for both. I wish I could get a refund. Their education was poor. When tested for entering public school, they had to be left behind. Can you believe this? I pay good money thinking they are getting a better education, but when a public school tells me that my children are not up to par for state standards, I want to cry. Someone mentioned how their child was loved by the teacher - a teacher is there to educate your child, not love them. I think they would have learned more if I let them sit in front of the TV all day. I am still trying to figure out how to cope with this major setback in my children's lives and education. Do not enroll your children here!

Very disappointed.My son just entered his 2nd year at page and class sizes have made a significant jump. Public school has less children in a class. I'm starting to wonder if I'm wasting my money. The principal is very standoffish, talking to her is just a waste of breath. Starting to look around for something better for next year.

Last modified Page Private School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8