Sanford, FL

Posted October 28, 2014
I agree with this parent, the new administration is awful and they keep raising the cost. The school values has been lost since the new Director. I'm looking for a new job now as I want be a part of Pace downfalls.

Posted October 28, 2014
As a parent I'm a very disgusted with new administration. It appears that one doesn't have the love and compassion that is needed for the students with needs. I'm withdrawing my children ASAP!

Posted September 25, 2014
don't know really where to start but this school should be a F rated school be where to send your child there and if you have your child Ren at the school remove them they are being abused by teachers and covered up by administrative personnel as a parent telling you that my children have been going there for years and the only reason I haven't removed them because of zoning if so I would leave them home and homeschool them terrible school do not send your children there remove them most of the teachers there are drunken bums and also part of administrative look like total alcoholics

Posted September 19, 2014
My child is currently in 5th grade and has gone through each grade at this school. Top notch. Parents are to blame for their own bad reviews. Parents who are involved in their child's education will see the excellence of Bentley.

Posted August 11, 2014
My daughter has a problem in focusing and learning new things. She has a social anxiety and fear which affects her academic skills but this school placed an education plan in place for her. It helped her a lot...Teachers & principal went above and beyond in helping my daughter.Thank you.

Posted January 16, 2014
Horrible school i have a son who is Austistic and they not teaching him properly. They find reasons to send him home to make their job easier.

Posted September 24, 2013
Bentley Elem. overall is a great school. I've had 3 of my 4 children go there. Many changes since the first one attened. Yes! Administration has some issues, but the real problems lie with the Dept of Ed. Teachers are constantly getting new regulations that have to be implemented asap. Teachers are frustrated with all the mandates & low pay rates. Support our teachers!

Bentley Elementary School 2

Posted September 23, 2013
My daughter is in 3rd grade at Bentley and up until this year, I was very happy with her teachers and learning environment. This year,however, I have been sorely disappointed at the lack of organization, rude and uncaring teachers and bullying that is going on. My child is crying at least twice a week due to this school, her classmates and her teacher. I know that they are no longer an A school and unfortunately, more than just FCAT's can be a factor. I am currently trying my best to work a private education into my budget.

Bentley Elementary School 2

Posted August 09, 2013
Bentley may have been rated very well in years past, but things are changing. Teachers are leaving in droves, and it is not the school it use to be. This is unfortunate. It is not about ALL the children anymore it is only about the GIFTED ones. Of course, they get a better rating and that is all that matters unfortunately. It is a shame

Bentley Elementary School 4

Posted July 30, 2013
I have been very happy with Bentley Elementary - wonderful teachers and helpful administration. I am very disappointed to find out that a Kindergarten teacher is back after one year of retirement. I feel that there are plenty of other candidates that are trying to find employment. Why pay someone their SCPS Retirement and a Salary as a bonus? Does this happen at other schools?

Bentley Elementary School
2190 South Oregon Avenue, Sanford, FL  32771
Last modified Bentley Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bentley Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 68 reviews. Top