PK-6|Private

Bad
Good

Compass Rose academy is an overpriced, understaffed, under-professional establishment. From the first day that our son attended this school he felt uncomfortable. The teacher in his classroom was a creepy, long haired guy with very strange mannerisms and our son would come home daily and tell us how much he disliked his teacher. My in-laws and I both felt uncomfortable about the way this teacher would correct the kids and the strange manner in which he would speak to the parents- very disconnected and antisocial. Also, one of the teachers at the school insisted on bringing a large dog (much bigger than most of the kids at the school), which is completely unprofessional. We paid $900 a month for education which we felt was sub par. Most of the teachers seemed as if they were under-educated. We are so happy that our son no longer attends this school. He has been doing great at a new school where the teachers are kind, friendly and comforting. I hope you take the time to look into other schools in the area before you send you kids to Compass Rose Academy.

Compass Rose Academy is a fantastic school that provides every child an opportunity to feel safe, empowered, and develop a LOVE for learning! The teachers and parent volunteers are there to guide children down the path of education and to make sure that every concept is mastered. Compass Rose Academy also provides after school and summer programs so that every child who lives or visits our community can be apart of the learning fun!

@ Sandestin. They offer summer day camp, private school, tutoring & home school assistance all from age 3 and up. I can't imagine my children going to school anywhere else where education is a fun learning adventure & my children are upset when they can't go to school. From Santa Rosa Beach Mom

My Children are treated like family here from the staff to the other students & parents it's really like my child is being taught by friends & family

Last modified Compass Rose Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-6