PK-6|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (5 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)

Amazing grace! Truly a blessing. My wife found Compass Rose Academy before we moved to the area. We were looking for a smaller boutique, more individualized school so our son could get the attention we felt he needed. Our child before Compass (bc) and after there summer camp program combined with his first 6 months of the school year, the transition has been the most beautiful and happy growth process imaginable. I could write accolades on the staff, the system, the field trips and walks to the beach etc etc. Our son's reading, writing, study habits and most importantly his passion for learning and looking forward to attending school is truly unbelievable. Compass Rose is unique in so many ways. We are extremely grateful for everything they have given to our family. Sincerely The Lipsky Family

I have two children enrolled in Compass Rose Academy and we absolutely love it. My children have attended here for 3 years. All the teachers are compassionate and get to know every child at the school, not just the children in their class. I love the laid back environment with the structure and order in the classroom. My children are excelling academically and enjoy coming here to learn and play.

Handles bullying effectively: Strongly agree

We have never had any issue with bullying here. The school is small and the teachers are keyed into what is going on so this has never been an issue for us at this school.

Supports LD students: Strongly agree

They accommodate different learning styles and help those who need a little extra.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

Teachers educate and make learning fun. I love how they make every child feel special.

Amount of homework: Strongly agree

I feel like there is the right amount of homework, we only get it if they need extra work in a certain area, they do not send home "busy work" and they promote daily reading.

My daughter has attended Compass Rosa Academy for 3 years now. All of the teachers are compassionate about our children and their education. I highly recommend this amazing school!!

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

Our daughter attend Compass Rose for 3 years and each and every teacher was completely dedicated to the success of her education and development. They were an extension of our family and we could not have asked for a more caring, supportive and foundational start for our daughter. The catered to her specific needs and even supported her learning English

Each year Compass Rose just kept getting better and better. The after school enrichment activitites, Language arts and physical activitites. Each teacher contributed to our child and she felt the combined "it takes a village" trust and safety to learn and grow. We are forever grateful for our experience with CRA and are only leaving because we are moving to a different city.

Compass Rose academy is an overpriced, understaffed, under-professional establishment. From the first day that our son attended this school he felt uncomfortable. The teacher in his classroom was a creepy, long haired guy with very strange mannerisms and our son would come home daily and tell us how much he disliked his teacher. My in-laws and I both felt uncomfortable about the way this teacher would correct the kids and the strange manner in which he would speak to the parents- very disconnected and antisocial. Also, one of the teachers at the school insisted on bringing a large dog (much bigger than most of the kids at the school), which is completely unprofessional. We paid $900 a month for education which we felt was sub par. Most of the teachers seemed as if they were under-educated. We are so happy that our son no longer attends this school. He has been doing great at a new school where the teachers are kind, friendly and comforting. I hope you take the time to look into other schools in the area before you send you kids to Compass Rose Academy.

Last modified Compass Rose Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-6