Public charter
Santa Rosa Beach, FL

Seaside Neighborhood School 3

Posted November 06, 2013
Formerly, the school phone system offered an option to connect directly to the principal. She actually answered much of the time. If not, she responded promptly to messages left. Currently the only phone option is to the administrative office. The principal is rarely available to take calls, which are now screened. Return call requests go unheeded unless one leaves repeated messages. Quality of faculty generally remains outstanding, but for such a small school this deterioration in access to the principal is certainly not a positive step.

Seaside Neighborhood School 1

Posted August 17, 2012
sns is the worst school i've ever been to. i went there for two years and couldn't take it anymore. most of the teachers are nice but there are about 3 that pick favorites every year and then bully the rest. the principal was a complete joke and did nothing. the Spanish teacher spent to much time smoking and showing us pictures of his "home land" to even teach us Spanish. i am warning all of you. STAY AWAY FROM SEASIDE NEIGHBORHOOD SCHOOL!

Posted May 29, 2009

Seaside Neighborhood School 1

Posted October 02, 2008

Seaside Neighborhood School 3

Posted May 17, 2008
I was very disappointed in the SNS. The small class size did not aloow for individuallity. If you did't fit their 'mold' you were chastized. Many of the teachers have students at the school and this creates a unhealthy environment. I have never heard teachers speak so unkindly to students over that past three years. Academically it in OK but in need of an overhaul from Adminstration to Board of Director to teachers. Great concept that is stale.

Seaside Neighborhood School 4

Posted December 25, 2007
seaside is the best school ever you always get to experince many amazing things

Posted December 09, 2007
I attend Seaside and it is by far my favorite school I have ever been to! This is my last year at Seaside and I don't think anything could replace this amazing experience. I love SNS!

Posted September 19, 2006
My daughter has waited to attempt to be selected for Seaside Neighborhood School since 3rd grade. She so looked forward to attempting to attend this school. The students that she knew who attended were extremely well-balanced and full of self esteem, something that is taught by 'osmosis' at this school. Each student maintains the highest respect for themselves and their fellow students. I feel extremely fortunate in that she was selected to attend. We had to hold our breath as the lottery system is implemented thereby giving all who apply a fair and equal chance of being selected for attendance. So far, this school has already far exceeded itself in what I only imagined it to be..it is far, far more. Count me, one happpy parent. And count my daughter one happy student.

Posted July 14, 2005
Most of the staff really cares about the students. It's such a small and intimate setting, my child felt safe and comfortable the 3 years there. If your child has the opportunity to attend, sign up!

Seaside Neighborhood School 4

Posted June 03, 2004
Seaside Neighborhood school offers private education in the public sector. The students are introduced to a wide variety of elective subjects. The atmosphere created by the facility and staff is a heartfelt warm and caring one that illuminates to the student body.

Seaside Neighborhood School
10 Smolian Circle, Santa Rosa Beach, FL  32459
Last modified Seaside Neighborhood School is a Charter school that serves grades 6-10. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Seaside Neighborhood School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top