Posted March 03, 2015
IS A FACT; are many students retained in this school, and is a red flag for any parents when any school have this kind of behavior. They give so much homework that the students have to work 2 hours per day average at home. The students do NOT come prepared for the real and competitive world.

Posted March 03, 2015
This school is overrated!!! They don't treated with respect for students with disabilities, take your child and avoid it, is a bad teaching, total waste of money. Very sad and unpleasant experience. Are many fake good ratings...

Posted March 03, 2015
My child was there before..... terrible experience, believe me!!! When I read all the fake good ratings about this school, my heart is broken again. They were very racist with my child. They talk about blessed families , God fearing educators , Christian environment ,honestly ???,highly educated teachers ????...lies desperately to over rating ....they lie again when said only 1 or 2 kids retained....the true is more of 5 children are retained ...of course ,they are not of pastors and teachers' children...this school is only for white Lutherans people...if you not believed , try it!!!

Posted March 03, 2015
My child recently graduated from Ascension and is excelling in high school based on the education received at Ascension. I'm confident that the small class size, teacher attention and loving atmosphere all played a part in the success of my child. I know that they are not equipped to deal with severe emotional or behavioral issues. Those children are asked to leave. I agree with and support the school in this policy.

Posted March 03, 2015
It is readily apparent from a literal and grammatical perspective that the negative comment(s) originate from a single source. Both my children received an excellent education at Ascension. Nationally accredited, multi-grade classrooms with low student- teacher ratio and individualized subject levels. All subjects presented in the light of God's Word - a Christian education in it's truest sense. If your hope is to see your kid in the NBA or NFL, send them to IMG. If your goal is to prepare them for life, provide them a quality education, AND see them in heaven someday, this is a GREAT place to start...

Posted February 26, 2015
As a former member of Ascension who was actively involved with the school start up and still connected to the teachers parents and students I can attest to the students education and spiritual well being as the focus of the school not to mention the low student-teacher ratio with highly educated teachers. Any parent would feel blessed to have their child educated at Ascension.

Posted February 25, 2015
I am a previous student and I honestly feel Ascension was an integral part of both my academic and spiritual development. Intimate class sizes allow staff to personalize lessons and push you to your fullest potential.

Posted February 25, 2015
This is a great school to get an education from a biblical perspective with caring teachers.

Posted February 24, 2015
As a single parent who has had one child complete Ascension and another enrolled currently I choose it because of the fact that it trains a child in the way of the Lord. Don't we all want to equip our children with the armor to deal with a world that is at times cruel. My children are blessed to be able to attend a school that is not afraid to help them develop the courage to stand up against the things they know are wrong and to stand up for their Faith. Thank you ALS for being there for all of us.

Posted February 24, 2015
An atmosphere of caring and learning in a Christian setting. I endorse Ascension with my whole heart and soul.

Ascension Lutheran School
800 McIntosh Road, Sarasota, FL  34232
Last modified Ascension Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Ascension Lutheran School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top