541 students|Sarasota

Bad
Good

SPHS is a remarkable school that prepares our teens to excel in the real world. The teachers challenge them to think, thrive and engage plus enjoy learning! Students at SPHS are creative, intelligent and have a strong since of who they are. It is so exciting to hear and witness the passion for learning these teens have at SPHS! These students will and have made major contributions to the community and will in the future! I highly recommend SPHS they prepare their students for college and excellence! Thank you to all the staff for all of their dedication and skills!

Terrible school. Might as well combine itself with Triad which is just down the street. The discipline is similar and so is the quality of teaching. To those of you who enjoy this sub-par school: I pity you.

SPHS is a wonderful school. The small school atmosphere and challenging classes has kept my son engaged. His confidence has increased and as a result his social skills have increased. So thankful for the opportunity to attend this school.

5 Stars! SPHS is off the charts with stars.....My daughter is a senior this year( been a student @ SPHS since freshmen year) and I am so EXCITED to see her graduate. She has accomplished so much over these past years and still maintaining a crazy schedule with duel-enrollment, maintaining As and working part-time. She has gotten so much guidance and encouragement from her teachers (because they care). SPHS is an awesome school! (A+) They push the students to do better, work harder, and act smarter. I appreciate this as a parent. Thank you SPHS!!!

The first thing I thought when we walked into this school was wow. The school is so modern and the students have so much at their finger tips. The staff is very enthusiastic and eager to teach our children. They gave us all a very warm welcome and made me excited for our child. I only wish they had this kind of school when I was in HighSchool. I look forward to all the things my child will experience at Suncoast Poly Tech and all the things I will experience with her!

When our child first decided to attend Poly Tech, we agreed with some degree of apprehension. We realized that our concerns were based on the unknown as the school was 'new'. We have quickly learned that the way the staff, teachers, and students interact makes for an outstanding learning environment. The teachers are 'out of the box' educators - making us wish that our schooling had been this innovative and cutting edge.

I'm pleased with this school. I have a daughter that graduated the inaugural class of 2012. My second child is a junior. The SCTI portion of the program has made the round trip drive (50 miles a day from Venice) worth the time & effort.

Love SPHS!!! :-) The small-school environment is perfect for my daughter! She gets individual attention and is held accountable for her assignments and grades...she will never fall through the cracks! I love that the teachers are committed to the students and seem to love working at SPHS! The team atmosphere is obvious with all the stories that come back to me from my daughter! Keep up the great work you're doing there!!!

This is the best school I have ever been involved with. They employ teachers and counselors that actually care about your children. I am the mom of 5 with the 2 oldest enrolled there with the other 3 to follow. I would not even think of sending them somewhere else for high school. Excellent Excellent school. They are fantastic!!!!!!!

Hands down the best school in Sarasota County!!!!!!!!!!!!! My student goes to SCF and SCTI while enrolled in this school. I could not of asked for more!!!

Last modified Suncoast Polytechnical High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.