Sarasota, FL
Students enrolled: ?

Posted January 12, 2011
My two children have been at SCS since kindergarten, the oldest will graduate in May and the youngest will finish middle school. We love SCS and the community atmosphere. We chose SCS for their high academics and Christ centered environment. Both children have been in sports in middle and high school. Our middle schooler has particpated in Odyssey of the Mind for many years and what a great program it is. SCHS is wonderful, my son has made many friends that will last a life time, the teachers are caring Christian teachers. Students have the oppurtunity for dual enrollment classes their Jr/Sr year and graduate with college credit. Their are many activities for students like drama,sports, band and touring choir to name a few. As I reflect back on the 13 years that I have been involved with SCS there's no other school I would choose for my children.

Posted January 05, 2011
We have had our two children at Sarasota Christian School since they were in kindergarten. Our oldest is now in middle school and is adjusting to this sometimes awkward time of life quite well. We attribute this to the environment at SCS. The school is very much like a community, we know our children s friends and their families. The teachers and administration are caring and encouraging. Our children are able to participate in sports and after school extra-curricular activities to keep them busy and having fun. They receive all this in a Christ centered environment. The academics at SCS are exceptional, and we look forward to our children completing their high school years and continuing on to a major university.

Posted April 19, 2010
After transferring from Maryland, our daughter spent all her high school years at Sarasota Christian School. The Christian influence of her teachers prepared her well for West Virginia University. She quickly got plugged into Fellowship of Christian Athletes and is now on the leadership team at the university. Academically, the rigorous classes she took at SCS made the transition fairly uneventful. Most importantly she speaks highly of the caring teachers at SCS.

Posted February 02, 2010
Our children have attended Sarasota Christian since kindergarten and our oldest is now in middle school. We have had the most wonderful teachers who have worked to prepare our children both academically and spiritually and the overall community feeling in that school is amazing.

Posted September 11, 2005
SCS has a challenging curriculum with Christian teachers who love Jesus and love their students. The teachers are supportive and help children to be as successful as possible. My daughters have been at SCS for a total of 12 years and love going to school there. I am very, very happy with my choice to send my children to Sarasota Christian School. I have been affiliated with SCS for 15 years and would not have my children as well as my other family members go anywhere else.

Posted February 23, 2004
We couldnt be happier. We are learning above National levels, in a small, safe school. If forced to pick one word to discribe our school - integrity.

Posted August 26, 2003
Wow, Our family is learning above national grade level, and is doing it in a kind, loving Christian School.

Sarasota Christian School
5415 Bahia Vista Street, Sarasota, FL  34232
Last modified Sarasota Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Sarasota Christian School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top