Sarasota, FL

Posted May 19, 2010
We love this school for the wonderful, caring teachers, the advanced curriculum, and the music and sports that are offered. This school is outstanding, and we recomend it highly.

Posted April 13, 2010
Would highly recomend this school to anyone. Teachers and staff are wonderful!

Posted April 09, 2010
My children started attending West Florida Christian School in K4 and are now in the Middle School & High School programs. We have been very pleased with the strong Christian teachings and the high academics that they have received throughtout their years at WFCS. I would highly recommend this school for any child.

Posted April 09, 2010
West Florida Christian School gives the children an excellent education with a Christian faculty, curriculum, and atmosphere.

Posted October 01, 2009
West Florida Christian School deserves the highest of recommendations. The school has a well rounded eduction including sports, music art and most of all a very challenging curriculem. My children score very high in all standardized testing, which in turn gives me the knowledge that they are learing above and beyond their grade level.

Posted May 16, 2008
WFCS was and will be one of the best decisions ever made concerning our children's education . They developed well socially, academically, physically, and spiritually during their years at this school Though small, the programs are rigorous and demand accountability. Our children have matured in a responsible manner and we are very pleased with and blessed by their decisions and the lives they are living. Thank you, West Florida Christian School!

Posted February 01, 2007
I love this school because my children get the one-on-one attention from the teachers unlike other schools in the area. The school encourages them to join the choir and band. The school offers a variety of sports for the students to participate. From personal observation, West Florida Christian is teaching the students at levels above the public schools in Sarasota County. The staff is excellent, willing to help students in any area even outside their teaching areas.

Posted January 29, 2007
This is a great school and I thank The Lord that my children are able to attend. This school has been a blessing to our family!

4311 Wilkinson Road, Sarasota, FL  34233
Last modified West Florida Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
West Florida Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 28 reviews. Top