Sarasota, FL

Prew Academy 1

Posted February 22, 2015
I am an alumni as well as a parent. When I enrolled my son in this school I had the highest hopes for his academic future because of my previous personal experience was exceptional. HOWEVER what I found is a school that is quite the opposite to the prestigious and quality education that Prew was when the McGaw's owned it. Where do I begin? The facility overall is very tattered and in disrepair with the second story class rooms plywood floors, and toilets not working, reminds me of a place that is rundown waiting to be condemned. The books they use are just as torn and tattered, certainly not up to date.... some books have been there since I graduated in the 80's. I was told that my son was making all A's and B's! WOW so amazing, but right before I chose to remove him from the school, they told me that the teachers were doing all the work for him including taking tests for him! They harbor the bullies, keeping them I am assuming because of money. I am disheartened and sickened by what Prew has become.

Prew Academy