Sarasota, FL

Posted April 13, 2010
Brickhouse Academy has been awesome for my son! It has helped him grow in education and personally. The teachers take time to help where the need is. I no longer fight him to do homework. He just comes home and does it. All of the teachers are wonderful with him and they just want to see what is best for my child! Thanks Brickhouse for doing your best!

Brickhouse Academy 0

Posted April 13, 2010
I can't Thank the teachers at Brickhouse enough for what they have done for my child! The growth I have seen is just Awesome! Way to go Brickhouse and keep up the great work!

Brickhouse Academy 0

Posted September 05, 2008
this school is horrable the teachers are just as involved in school drama as the students. The Principal mrs. brickhouse playes favorates and is very dissrespectful

Posted May 26, 2008

Posted May 21, 2006
When you have not been able to find a solution for your child's education this is the place to go. Mrs. Brickhouse will find a solution. My son, in only four years, went from a 'lost cause' with no hope for improvement to an 'A' student in all classes. The best part is he loves going to school and learning now! I am not anti-public school. My 9 year old daughter attends public school and has no problems. My children's father works in our public school district as a high school teacher. But for the child that just cannot, for whatever reason, be successful in public school there is hope. This school is very flexible and patient with students and everyone on the staff will truly understand what your child needs and will support and help them learn. This school offers testing and tutoring for non students as well.

Brickhouse Academy