Satellite Beach, FL
Before care: Yes

Posted April 02, 2014
I have a special needs child in first grade. My son started holland in the middle of the year and was a little frustrated due to holland being more advanced than his old school. The staff and his teacher have been very patient and understanding with my son. He now feel right at home and loves holland! I am so excited to watch my special needs child learn and grow in this new school!!! I can't wait for my daughter to start kindergarten now!

Posted October 09, 2013
My son has been attending Holland Elementary since Aug 13. The transition into a school routine has been challenging for him and I; however, his teacher showed full support and understanding. I'm grateful for the wonderful staff and amazing learning environment.

Posted August 19, 2013
I have 2 kids that have been attending Holland for 3 years and I must say, this is the best elementary school!!! I love the staff and the administration. They genuinely care about the students there. It is a great learning environment. I could never run out of great things to say, but I'm running out of characters lol.

Posted January 30, 2013
I have 3 children and they have been attending Holand for 6 years. Overall, the teachers personalities vary, but the one thing I can honestly say is that they all care. They take pride in their classroom, they seem to accept new changes and they offer the kids lots of variety in their teaching methods. The office staff are very helpful as well as the Principal and Vice Principal. The PTA President is active and does everything she can to improve things. Additionally, The FCAT scores are very good and we are happy to be a part of the school.

Spessard L. Holland Elementary School 2

Posted August 14, 2012
When looking for a school to attend in this area each principal took the time to show our family around their campus. I did not choose Holland though it was a lovely facility. It's renovations are nice as the other schools in the area are very old. However, it takes more than a building to make a school community. Teachers seemed very welcoming as well as the other families we encountered. We simply felt rushed during our visit and our children's academic data seemed to be more of an interest to the staff than who the children were as individuals.

Posted February 08, 2010
I learn something new everyday at Holland. Best School in the district to work at.

Posted August 01, 2009
The gifted program is the absolute BEST in FL. Thank you, Mrs. T! My son has come a long way! The school staff is exceptional and parental involvment is outstanding.

Posted February 13, 2008
What a great school ! We continue living in this area because we want our children to stay in this school and contnue on to De Laura and finaly satellite High.

Posted November 30, 2006
You will not find a better school anywhere! My son has attended for 4 years and the staff treat him like family. This school exceeds all expectations. Individual attention, curriculum, safety are top priorities. Can't say enough about how wonderful this school is. Consider yourself extreemly lucky if your child has the opportunity to attend.

Posted April 21, 2006
this school is great! THey have wonderful programs and great teachers!

Spessard L. Holland Elementary School
50 Holland Court, Satellite Beach, FL  32937
Last modified Spessard L. Holland Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Spessard L. Holland Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top