Sebastian, FL

Posted December 22, 2014
This school is awful, the teachers are lazy and they teach the students nothing! The smart kids don't get challenged and the the other kids get to do what they want!! Don't bring your children to this school.

Posted March 31, 2014
my kids class is the best,total teacher involvement. it does so much more than meeting expectations.

Posted August 22, 2013
Not at all happy. Have been here for a week. The office staff are rude and the student teacher ratio is is 25:1 in some if the classes. No way for a child to learn. Lunch room is like a zoo and the kids are told if They talk they have to raise their hands , therefor preventing them from using their 25 minutes to actually eat!

Sebastian Elementary School

Posted July 07, 2009
Great focus on reading . My child's reading level improved because of the motivation to read and earn recognition for this at school. Physical activity is a priority in the day and eating healthy. They also have a great system for class management. If your child behaves they are recognized and if not logical consequences. I am happy with Sebastian Elementary.

Posted January 24, 2008
This school has got to be one of the worst schools in indian river county! The way the treat the kids is awful. I have never in my life seen a school like this!

Posted August 10, 2007
This school is excellent. The teachers and staff are absolutely wonderful and my son loves it. Being new to the area, the transition was very smooth thanks to the school personnel.

Posted September 15, 2006
We are very happy with this school. The school has been rated an a school for 5 years straight, which puts it far about the average schools in florida. We get weekly progress reports on our daughter, which makes my life incredibly easier. We're glad we moved to sebastian and put our daughter in this school!

Posted August 19, 2006
This is probably one of the worst schools in the state. My child is gifted yet they refuse to challenge her. They focus more on the bad kids by rewarding them with M&Ms.

Posted May 02, 2006
Sebastian Elementary is a wonderful, welcoming school. The teachers are excellent and students are challenged to be good thinkers and problem solvers. Acting safely, being responsible and caring for selves, others and the environment are the ABCs of positive behavior that help students focus in the right direction at all times.

Posted November 13, 2005
I am very pleased with the elementary school the teacher that my child had was very caring and very thoughtful about my childs maturity I feel if it was not for her concern's my child would have had some difficulties Thank you Sebastian elementary staff.

Sebastian Elementary School
400 Sebastian Boulevard, Sebastian, FL  32958
Last modified Sebastian Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sebastian Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 24 reviews. Top