Public charter
Sebastian, FL
After care: No

Posted December 02, 2014
GREAT SCHOOL JUST THINK IT NEEDS MORE SPORTS. KIDS NEED TO EXERCISE EVERYDAY, NOT JUST COUPLE OF DAYS A WEEK. THAT'S THE ONLY I DON'T LIKE.

Posted October 28, 2013
As parents we are very happy with the progress our son has made, not only academically, but emotionally at Sebastian Charter. We know that the school is providing him with a secure foundation for the rigors of high school.

Posted October 27, 2013
Excellent school for the middle years. Always have the care and concern of students in mind. Academic programs are best I have seen.

Posted October 25, 2013
My school is full of students who want to learn. The teachers are positive and smiling with a great sense of humor. The Administration is friendlier then I have seen anywhere and they bend over backwards to help their students and teachers.

Posted October 22, 2013
Wonderful school. Cannot say enough good things about it. Fantastic smaller atmosphere, excellent academics. Family-like environment. Love it!!

Posted October 22, 2013
Awesome school!! No bullying. New building which is beautiful!! Fantastic leadership and teachers. Love the school!!

Posted October 22, 2013
Wonderful school. They teach the kids according to their level. If the child does better, they advance them to a higher level to keep challenging them. This school has a wonderful, family atmosphere. The teachers are great. They really work with the students and encourage them to do well. I have had two children at this school, and my third will be going as well. Love this school!!

Posted October 22, 2013
This school gives students who are bored with regular school a challenge and challenges their minds. This school is a awesome school.

Sebastian Charter Junior High School 3

Posted November 09, 2011
I like the smaller school atmosphere and my child has not had to deal with any bullying from fellow students! On the other hand my child does have to deal with bullying by the teachers!! Some of the teachers do not know how to leave their problems at home and therefore they take it out on the students who can do virtually nothing about it because excuses are always made for the teachers behavior!!

Posted October 18, 2011
I am happy to say that SCJH is a great school. it is very well structured& the teachers are very attentive to the students needs. Here's an example-when my child started 6th grade i already knew he needed extra help with math class, but before i could get to the math teacher,he called me !,set up a meeting,came up with a plan & told my child he would have a (B) by the end of the school year. He worked with him all year long & that "D" was definitely a "b"! thanks Mr. Mac:)! All of the teachers at SCJH operate in the same manner, they work together to build confidence& self esteem & well educated children. I would highly recommend SCJH!!!!

Sebastian Charter Junior High School
782 Wave Street, Sebastian, FL  32958
Last modified Sebastian Charter Junior High School is a Charter school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sebastian Charter Junior High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 22 reviews. Top