Bad
Good

the staff is amazing they truely care about each child as if they were theres.... I use to have teachers and staff tell me i need to accept my childs grades as d's, F, and some c because of his iep guess what since i switched schools my son made AB honor roll .... i will forever be greatful to the staff at the charter school ... thank you for all you DO!!!

I love the new school. The teachers are all great. A wonderful staff. Most importantly, I feel that my daughter is safe there.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

The teachers have helped my daughter immensely. I am very pleased in how they care about her.

GREAT SCHOOL JUST THINK IT NEEDS MORE SPORTS. KIDS NEED TO EXERCISE EVERYDAY, NOT JUST COUPLE OF DAYS A WEEK. THAT'S THE ONLY I DON'T LIKE.

As parents we are very happy with the progress our son has made, not only academically, but emotionally at Sebastian Charter. We know that the school is providing him with a secure foundation for the rigors of high school.

Excellent school for the middle years. Always have the care and concern of students in mind. Academic programs are best I have seen.

My school is full of students who want to learn. The teachers are positive and smiling with a great sense of humor. The Administration is friendlier then I have seen anywhere and they bend over backwards to help their students and teachers.

Wonderful school. Cannot say enough good things about it. Fantastic smaller atmosphere, excellent academics. Family-like environment. Love it!!

Awesome school!! No bullying. New building which is beautiful!! Fantastic leadership and teachers. Love the school!!

Wonderful school. They teach the kids according to their level. If the child does better, they advance them to a higher level to keep challenging them. This school has a wonderful, family atmosphere. The teachers are great. They really work with the students and encourage them to do well. I have had two children at this school, and my third will be going as well. Love this school!!

Last modified Sebastian Charter Junior High School is a Charter school that serves grades 5-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.