Sebastian, FL
Before care: Yes

Posted August 06, 2013
No words can describe the way we feel about this school. My daughter was diagnosed with a very serious medical condition and the school has done everything possible to make her feel normal. They were kind enough to explain to her classmates the changes she would go through. They have been very accomadating to her schedule and made sure she stayed on track to complete the first grade. But above all, her teachers have gone out of their way and become like family to us. They came to visit her in the hospital and have even made visits at our home over the summer. She was overjoyed when they came to her birthday party. I am so grateful for the relationships we have made at TCE.

Posted October 19, 2011
Not recommended. My child's 3 teachers are harsh, unkind, impatient, lying, unfriendly, uncaring, & ignore children & notes of concern. I have addressed several times certian issues. Nothing is done to attempt problem solutions. My child's teacher sends info late & sometimes not at all. Administration is also unfriendly. Children have to walk with hands behind their backs. Lunchroom staff is rude, unfriendly, & yells at students. Not impressed with the academic levels. In fact they didn't meet state academic standards for math/reading by 13-15% this year. My child was reading on 3rd grade level in first grade in another state. Now in second grade at TCE my child was not allowed to read chapter books;my child has been reading them for 2 years now. The school lacks creative learning. Other students also complain about the teachers & most do not look happy. Volunteering is not accepted by the school or teachers even though they have forms for volunteers. I have made myself available & offered on many occasions to volunteer to the school & to 4 different teachers with no welcome. Parental involvment is certainly not encouraged. They need much improvement in many areas.

Posted April 25, 2011
I would not recommend anyone putting their child in this school,my son's teacher has a bad attitude along with the principal.

Posted May 26, 2009
My child went here her 1st grade year and the teacher and staff were excellent. It is by far the best school she has been to so far. You and your child will love it.

Posted February 19, 2009

Posted February 17, 2009
Great school. As a 30 year veteran of teaching I would recommend TCE to anyone. Excellent staff that go out of their way to help all students. Administration is top notch. My daughter looks forward to going to school each and every day!

Posted February 02, 2009
After my experience with Sebastian Elementary, we were re-zoned to Treasure Coast Elementary, and I was amazed! My daughter loves this school. We also tried to get her into one of the local private schools, but her experience at Treasure Coast was so wonderful for Kindergarten, that she begged to go back to Treasure Coast. I cannot explain how much she loves this school. Academically, she's been reading since her first year, Kindergarten. All communication is wonderful, and the school is well run. I don't think its an A school yet...I stress yet, it's still fairly new, but each year it has improved increadibly, I'm definetly not worried about the education, I've seen it first hand.

Treasure Coast Elementary School 0

Posted September 09, 2008
This school and it's innovative style of teaching is amazing. My children attended here for the first time last year after moving from Michigan, and I have scene a dramatic increase in interest and knowledge in them! I am very excited for them to attend a second year here.

Treasure Coast Elementary School 0

Posted May 28, 2008
My daughter attends Treasure Coast and loves it. The teachers are fantastic.

Posted February 28, 2008
This school is wonderful! Had I know how great it was, when we first moved to Florida 3 years ago, we would have moved to this school district right away. Unfortunately, we moved to the St Lucie school district and it was a nightmare. At this school, every employee I have come in contact with has been friend and helpful; the teacher is very responsive and communicates with us; they have fun activities that the PTA schedules at the school. I would recommend this school to anyone with an elementary aged child!

Treasure Coast Elementary School
8955 85th Place, Sebastian, FL  32958
Last modified Treasure Coast Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Treasure Coast Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top