Bad
Good

Wonderful school with amazing teachers, staff and administration! Our children had the smoothest transition when moving here from their old school, and now they are so happy and thriving! I recommend this school to anyone who asks.

We are a military family that relocates often. This is the 7th elementary school we have had children attending. The staff is welcoming from the moment you walk in the door. My daughter has a medical condition and the staff made sure all paperwork was done and everyone that needed copies had them to ensure everyone that came into contact with her knew what to look for in case of an emergency, as well as the limitations she has. The teachers are always available for conferences whether in person or over the phone. The Principal and Vice Principal are not locked behind closed doors. You will see at least one of them if not both almost every single time you visit the school. The first day we stepped foot inside Treasure Coast Elementary School, we were at the front desk filling out paperwork and the Vice Principal was dancing a student back to class who was having a bad day. Yes, dancing. She danced and giggled the entire way down the hall just to ensure the student had a better day. That is what you look for in an Elementary School. We will definitely miss TCE when we leave.

Treasure Coast Elementary has a upbeat and friendly atmosphere. The teachers truly care about the students. My child is in fifth grade and has attended since Kindergarten and most of the teachers are still there! Of course there are always going to be a few things with any school or a few bad teachers at the best school but WOW does this school really stand out for a great place! Most mornings there are teachers or staff welcoming children and there has even been days my child wants to go to school when I've told her she could stay home!!! Education is a hard field and stressful so to continue to strive for success like many of these teachers and the administration of this school is amazing! Looking at school grades does nothing for me because it's based on test scores, although the school has improved. What is important is that the children are making progress, acquiring skills, gaining fundamentals, and are safe!

No words can describe the way we feel about this school. My daughter was diagnosed with a very serious medical condition and the school has done everything possible to make her feel normal. They were kind enough to explain to her classmates the changes she would go through. They have been very accomadating to her schedule and made sure she stayed on track to complete the first grade. But above all, her teachers have gone out of their way and become like family to us. They came to visit her in the hospital and have even made visits at our home over the summer. She was overjoyed when they came to her birthday party. I am so grateful for the relationships we have made at TCE.

Not recommended. My child's 3 teachers are harsh, unkind, impatient, lying, unfriendly, uncaring, & ignore children & notes of concern. I have addressed several times certian issues. Nothing is done to attempt problem solutions. My child's teacher sends info late & sometimes not at all. Administration is also unfriendly. Children have to walk with hands behind their backs. Lunchroom staff is rude, unfriendly, & yells at students. Not impressed with the academic levels. In fact they didn't meet state academic standards for math/reading by 13-15% this year. My child was reading on 3rd grade level in first grade in another state. Now in second grade at TCE my child was not allowed to read chapter books;my child has been reading them for 2 years now. The school lacks creative learning. Other students also complain about the teachers & most do not look happy. Volunteering is not accepted by the school or teachers even though they have forms for volunteers. I have made myself available & offered on many occasions to volunteer to the school & to 4 different teachers with no welcome. Parental involvment is certainly not encouraged. They need much improvement in many areas.

I would not recommend anyone putting their child in this school,my son's teacher has a bad attitude along with the principal.

My child went here her 1st grade year and the teacher and staff were excellent. It is by far the best school she has been to so far. You and your child will love it.

Great school. As a 30 year veteran of teaching I would recommend TCE to anyone. Excellent staff that go out of their way to help all students. Administration is top notch. My daughter looks forward to going to school each and every day!

After my experience with Sebastian Elementary, we were re-zoned to Treasure Coast Elementary, and I was amazed! My daughter loves this school. We also tried to get her into one of the local private schools, but her experience at Treasure Coast was so wonderful for Kindergarten, that she begged to go back to Treasure Coast. I cannot explain how much she loves this school. Academically, she's been reading since her first year, Kindergarten. All communication is wonderful, and the school is well run. I don't think its an A school yet...I stress yet, it's still fairly new, but each year it has improved increadibly, I'm definetly not worried about the education, I've seen it first hand.

This school and it's innovative style of teaching is amazing. My children attended here for the first time last year after moving from Michigan, and I have scene a dramatic increase in interest and knowledge in them! I am very excited for them to attend a second year here.

Last modified Treasure Coast Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.