Posted January 23, 2012
I am a student here great friends,nice teachers and an amazing extra cirectular program!And there is rarely and fights maybe once a year.

Woodlawn Elementary School 0

Posted October 14, 2010
The teachers are so helpful and down to earth.

Woodlawn Elementary School 4

Posted August 23, 2009
I have both children attending woodlawn. We have been lucky with good teachers that care and listen. The principle very active on a day to day basis. We can't compare this to a big town education availabilities, but for a small town it has been good. Ps. There is some bully activity.

Woodlawn Elementary School 0

Posted June 22, 2009
I think woodlawn elementary is a great school for kids whho live in the sebring area. Especially if your child is not happy where he or she is right now. I think it gives the kids a challenge and my kid has made a huge difrence in his work since she switched from cracker trail elem..

Posted March 24, 2009
I moved my kid from Lake Country Elementary in Lake Placid, FL a couple of months after school started to Woodlawn. I noticed right away a HUGE difference in my son, he went from having a hard time and have a knack for getting into trouble all the time to getting great grades, making friends and loves school again. I feel now he was not be challenged enough at Lake Country so he was bored. I highly recommend Woodlawn if u are gonna be living in the Sebring area. I am a very happy parent and could not be happier that my son is a student at Woodlawn!

Woodlawn Elementary School 4

Posted February 28, 2007
My initial thoughts of this school were not good. After my child got in the school and got a great kindergarten teacher it was great. The principle and vice principle are great, funny, and love the kids. All the kindergarten teachers were nice and loved the students. We have since moved but would send my child back to Woodlawn!!!

Posted December 30, 2005

Posted September 30, 2005
Sebring schools reveal an abysmal success rate. Moreover, given the limited range of courses offered,and prevalent grade inflation that diploma once achieved isn't worth much. Gifted and disabled children are virtually neglected with totally insufficient programs. The administration is entrenched and works on the old boy network without regard for the needs of individual children or the concerns of their parents. Parental involvement is minimal because it is so futile. Challenge this district and they threaten and intimidate you. If at all possible avoid moving here with children unless you plan to homeschool or send your child to private schools.

Posted August 10, 2005
After moving from Michigan, I was very dismayed about the quality of education offered to students at Woodlawn Elementary. It seemed to me as though the curriculum is several years behind Michigan systems. Instead of adjusting the curriculum for my children, the system adjusted my children back to their level. I think testing should have been completed and the children taught accordingly.

Posted April 21, 2004
I moved to Sebring totally unaware of the school system. After less than a year, I've moved again. It was that bad. I didn't find any parental involvement, no motivation, I would recommend to anyone moving to Sebring with kids don't do it unless you can afford private schools.

Woodlawn Elementary School
817 Woodlawn Drive, Sebring, FL  33870
Last modified Woodlawn Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Woodlawn Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top