549 students|Highlands

Bad
Good

I am a student here great friends,nice teachers and an amazing extra cirectular program!And there is rarely and fights maybe once a year.

The teachers are so helpful and down to earth.

I have both children attending woodlawn. We have been lucky with good teachers that care and listen. The principle very active on a day to day basis. We can't compare this to a big town education availabilities, but for a small town it has been good. Ps. There is some bully activity.

I think woodlawn elementary is a great school for kids whho live in the sebring area. Especially if your child is not happy where he or she is right now. I think it gives the kids a challenge and my kid has made a huge difrence in his work since she switched from cracker trail elem..

I moved my kid from Lake Country Elementary in Lake Placid, FL a couple of months after school started to Woodlawn. I noticed right away a HUGE difference in my son, he went from having a hard time and have a knack for getting into trouble all the time to getting great grades, making friends and loves school again. I feel now he was not be challenged enough at Lake Country so he was bored. I highly recommend Woodlawn if u are gonna be living in the Sebring area. I am a very happy parent and could not be happier that my son is a student at Woodlawn!

My initial thoughts of this school were not good. After my child got in the school and got a great kindergarten teacher it was great. The principle and vice principle are great, funny, and love the kids. All the kindergarten teachers were nice and loved the students. We have since moved but would send my child back to Woodlawn!!!

Last modified Woodlawn Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.