Fred Wild Elementary School 2

Posted July 03, 2013
Most of the teachers are nice and friendly. The school lacks discipline. The administation does not enforce policy, and does not take disciplinary action. Some students have thrown chairs, kicked and hit teachers but the principal or assistant principline just takes them to the office and talks to them. The students lack respect for teachers and administration due to not having any consequences. Its unfortunate, because the students at this skill have the most economic needs and discipline. With the new principal (former assistant principal at this school) taking over, I highly doubt there will be much improvement. The teachers and students would benefit from a stronger administration.

Fred Wild Elementary School 0

Posted September 15, 2009
The staff and teachers are very friendly and nice. They genuinely care about the kids and maintain a good relationship with parents.

Fred Wild Elementary School 0

Posted January 08, 2008
I am very happy with Fred Wild as far as the way the teacher, and the administration keep us informed of my child's progress

Fred Wild Elementary School 2

Posted June 29, 2007

Posted September 19, 2006
Fred Wild is a wonderful school. The teachers and staff take pride in their work. They love the children and have an open communication with the parents.

Posted July 28, 2005
I have been impressed with good and caring teachers. Mrs. Handley, the principal, is orderly and an administrative marvel. I am not happy with the overemphasis placed on teaching the tests/FCAT, but I know it is a state requirement. The educational level is good. I would love an improvement in PE as well as more opportunities for kids in educational areas such as science, geograpy, history, and the arts. Teachers that I have known are quick to offer enrichment and work with parents who are interested in their children's education. Again, I can not stress the level of devotion and care offered by the teachers at Fred Wild.

Posted June 15, 2004
Even though their website hasn't been updated, nor has their reading list (which other schools in this county don't even have!) My kids love Fred Wild. My oldest started out in Woodlawn. My youngest starts at Fred Wild in August and she cannot wait. Some teachers are better then others. We loved Ms. Blondin! Wish she could move up with my oldest!

Fred Wild Elementary School
3550 Youth Care Lane, Sebring, FL  33870
Last modified Fred Wild Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Fred Wild Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top