PK, 9-12
Sebring, FL
Students enrolled: 1,643

Sebring High School 2

Posted September 23, 2013
sorry to say that school should try stopping bullied and punish the victim which is completely wrong.

Sebring High School 4

Posted February 24, 2013
I am new to the school this year but I am very impressed with the dedication and professionalism of the staff and teachers. They care about the students and want them all to be the best that they can be. The principal is amazing and is bringing a new standard to the school.

Posted November 15, 2012
the band director is absolutly terrible. she should be fired immediately because she is unprofessional and as a student i would like to learn not be treated unfairly, she seems to hate me and some others.

Posted August 20, 2012
Any parent who cares about their child's education would not let their child attend this school.

Posted September 24, 2010
The principal falls on her sword in defense of her teachers, especially the poor ones - learning and students be damned!

Posted December 04, 2009
I had transferred to this school from a school in New York and this so was no where on the same level as up north. There kids in my senior class who couldn't read. I mean it was completely unacceptable. I can say honestly that in the five months that I spent there I learned nothing! I had to read the textbooks and write my own notes in order to learn anything. The teachers are really bad. It was the worst school I have ever been to in my life. I was so happy to graduate.

Sebring High School 0

Posted August 11, 2009
I am entering my senior year at SHS, and overall I'm really pleased with the education and services that students (and parents!) recieve. I agree that there can often been a lack of attention on academics due to displaced funds for sports programs or landscape decor. I feel that SHS staff and administration are working more enthusiastically to improve the experiences of students (and not only the freshmen!!!) and I'm quite proud to say that I am a Blue Streak. This year's senior class (those who volunteered anyway) will mentor and guide the incoming freshmen to improve the change of scene and atmosphere. I feel that SHS does all it can to help students, and I don't see why we should ask anymore of them.

Sebring High School 0

Posted May 17, 2009
As a parent of a graduating senior, I cannot wait to tell this school farewell. The staff is marginal, at best, and there is a complete and utter lack of communication between parents, staff and guidance. Despite multiple conferences and meetings, my daughters schedule was NEVER what we asked for it to be -unless you have the time to go up there every day, I recommend private school while in Highlands County. All the public schools are missing the point!

Posted April 21, 2009

Posted September 19, 2008
I think this school is not the best school out there. I am a former student from there. I hated it there, I had transferred from a school down south and when I had come up here I was so far ahead of everybody, it was crazy. At that school if you are not born and raised here and your family knows everybody you feel out of place and they treat u different, which is very wrong. I think that they need to do a lot of things to better the school because I came from an A school and going to a D school you could tell the difference. They need to pay attention to the students and where their needs, need to be met at. Overall this school would not be recommended from my point of view for any child.

Sebring High School
3514 Kenilworth Boulevard, Sebring, FL  33870
Last modified Sebring High School is a Public school that serves grades PK, 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sebring High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top