Hill-Gustat Middle School 1

Posted March 31, 2013
Hill-Gustat is nomal for the area they only reach out to kids who,s families are well known.

Posted July 16, 2012
I love Hill-gustat the staff and students are great people! There is hardly any trouble at all! We have so much fun with activities for good preformance, like no referalls or straight A's! It really is a great school!

Posted June 06, 2012
I am a student at HGMS, and I love it there. It is awesome! We get parties for no referrals. This school has excellent teachers, a strong principal/ school leadership, (Love you Mr. Doty!) and challenging academic programs! ROFL! This is so truuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuue!!

Hill-Gustat Middle School 1

Posted April 13, 2010
My daughter attends HGMS and myself as well as my daughter despises this school. She dreads school on a daily basis due to the favoritism being played by administration. They dislike my daughter as well as a few of her friends particularly and they scout them out to get them in trouble. Any school that is ran like that is a sad learning establishment. I am very disapointed in HGMS.

Posted March 24, 2010

Hill-Gustat Middle School 0

Posted October 06, 2009
I was very disappointed in this school. They were very cold to mew parents and students entering 6th grade and I felt that I was not welcome. As an educator, this was very distressing to ,e and I am glad my son no longer attends this school.

Posted March 20, 2009

Hill-Gustat Middle School 4

Posted January 11, 2009
I goo to HGMS and i love it there. i do get sick of going to school somtimes but i mean im a teenager what the heck do you expect! anyway, this school is pretty much the bestest school everr. we have the best principal in the whole wide world MR DOTAYY! and we are really cool and stuff. lol. im in all advanced classes and they have the best HAART program. all the teachers are cool and explain things well. the kids are okay and GO EAGLESSS! we are sooo beating SMS at tomorrows game!

Posted December 26, 2008
I Went To HGMS And I Loved It There. This School Is So Amazing And Its Likee Awesome To Even Go There. They Have Good Teachers And A Very Awesome Principal.

Posted September 23, 2008

Hill-Gustat Middle School
4700 Schumacher Road, Sebring, FL  33872
Last modified Hill-Gustat Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hill-Gustat Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top