PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Heartland Christian School 4

Posted January 02, 2009
I am truly blessed that my children have had the opportunity to attend this ACSI certified school. Jesus Christ is always placed first here. They want all children there to not only learn about their Heavenly Father but to also accept their free gift of salvation. Without that everything else is in vain. Academics are great. But as in all schools, it could use improvement. This year the Athletics have suffered by dropping girls and boys basketball, track, and golf. They did manage to have a co-ed soccer team and a girls volley ball team. Some teachers are strict and some not so strict (definitely not cookie cutter christians ~ PRAISE GOD!). My son will move into the High School group as my daughter will move into the Middle School group. This school services Pre-K (K4) - 12th grade.

Heartland Christian School 4

Posted October 28, 2005
my 10y/o son has attended HCS,x4yrs.,my 5y/o daughter has also been there, x4yrs.she started in k-2,she's now in kindergarten. i've always enjoyed the christian atmosphere. at HCS, everybody counts. you truly feel part of a family here.there is no religious pressure placed on you we all simply know that there is mighty powerful one watching, and guiding us all. and together we can make a diff. in our children's lives starting with their education, both at home, and away from home.the teachers there remind the students that God is first in everything in our lives. the student receive high achievements in music art sports computer language. we've had the opportunity to start our own band. of course,let's not forget their overall excellent academic program. students all ahve an opportunity to enter and win in diff. academic courses, ie..math,science,spelling, speech.my only regret was not enrolling my son at HCS sooner.

Heartland Christian School 5

Posted April 23, 2005
I have 2 Children one that is graduating from HCS this year 2005. My Daughter is in the 5th grade my son has attended since the 5th grade my daughter has attended since PreK. The accademics are very strong and most kids are working a grade level above most public schools.We have great parent involvment with a open door policy. Our elem. has a full schedual every week, Art,Music,computer,library and P.E,and spanish once a week.Starting in Mid school we offer Girls and Boys Basketball, Soccer,Volleyball,Golf,Track and cheerleading. We have alot of school spirit. HCS also provides leveling for Math and reading so if your child excels in math they can go on to the next grade level. Most of all the teachers are loving but firm and their goal is for all their students to achieve academic succses and a outstanding Christian character. We love you HCS!

Heartland Christian School 5

Posted August 27, 2004
Heartland Christian School is a warm, safe environment where our children receive a better academic offering than anywhere else in the county, while learning solid Christian values.

Heartland Christian School
1160 Persimmon Avenue, Sebring, FL  33870
Last modified Heartland Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12