1 star

1 review of this school

Countryside Private Schools 1

Posted December 10, 2014
I had to get a GED certificate after graduating from this school, as they did not turn in their students' files to the Department of Education. I had to get my GED (after having attended a public community college). Now I am still having problems as all universities require you submit at least partial high school transcripts along with your GED and Mrs. Sheila Devane has refused to send my transcripts, claiming she cannot do so anymore and offered to write a letter saying I had graduated but no offical transcripts or documentation to back it up. This school has literally destroyed my chances of having a successful career or even obtain a proper post secondary education. The worst thing is they claim to be Christians, are devout Jehovah's Witnesses, but did not bother to operate according to business and educational laws. Do you and your children a favor and pay the extra money to do American School and their legal distance learning high school course. My life would be so much different had my parents had that foresight!

Countryside Private Schools