Mango Elementary School 4

Posted May 20, 2014
Awesome school, great teacherS, BUT LACK OF PARENT SUPPORT! We need the parents to run the PTA, not enough fundraisers or fun for the students after school (fall festival, field day, ect.)

Posted April 02, 2014
My son is studying in second grade.His mam name is Miss Humenn. she is very kind . My son has a learning problem he was in level 2 when he joined this school ,within 6 month he came to16 level it was like miracle to us.thanks to all the teachers who put so much effort on him .he loves to go to school .

Mango Elementary School 1

Posted June 26, 2013
I was a student now I am doing to Burnett middle school and my experience her was good and bad my math teacher loved to enterict with the class her name was mrs.comrie I love her she was so sweet and kind. Umm my other teacher was nice her name was mrs.diamond-rutt she loved to do fun thing with the kids um I would not rev amend this school because my brother he is going to 4 grade there and in 3 grade he found 1green spider four different times and the milk was expired and that happend twice and there kids loved fighting and that would fight and circe and when the lunch lady's go to help some would disrespect her and there was a lot of bullying there and myself got bullied and kids will throw sunflower seeds at you and dump milk on you and it was a horrible experience but most of the teachers were nice and funny but I would not recamind this school at all

Posted May 08, 2012
Mango is one of the best schools out there, te teachers are very sweet and caring, staff is very polite, my son came to this school and his grades went high, his behavior improved a 100% he loves his teacher and friends

Posted February 09, 2011
This is my childs first year at this school and she loves her school and so do I. I've watched my child grow academically while shes been here and her teacher is very hands on and shows her students one on one attention. This school is great !

Mango Elementary School 0

Posted October 20, 2009
My kids are very happy here. We live 5 mins. away and the staff are very attentive to the kids as well as to the parents. I know my boys are sfae in the school at all times and the teachers care. Thank you so much, Ileana Rodriguez

Posted August 26, 2009

Posted May 18, 2009
My doughter been to 3 school, She has been in Mango for 3 years. My family and i love the school, the teachers are grreat, they keep us updated on everything they do including behavior...

Mango Elementary School 1

Posted March 17, 2009

Mango Elementary School 0

Posted June 13, 2008
It is a great school all the teachers there are great.they di alot for the students.everyone is always willing to answer all your questions

Mango Elementary School
4220 State Highway 579, Seffner, FL  33584
Last modified Mango Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mango Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top