Bad
Good

I haven't signed child up yet. Want to see reviews first. I just want to see how the school is rated.

This is a great community school,My children and now my grandchildren attend,they have a great staff and try very hard to have a safe,fun and friendly place for our kids.

My daughter is in Kindergarten this year with Ms. Stonesifer and we couldn't be happier with her progress. She loves going to school and she keeps the children interested in school with activities and holiday related projects to keep them engaged. My daughter was reading halfway through kindergarten and has made excellent progress in math. The school itself is a bit drab and I feel it tends to reflect negatively on the school even though it's a wonderful school. Don't let the appearance fool you, it's the teachers that count.

My daughter is in Kindergarten at McDonald. I volunteer in the classroom every week and I absolutely love her teacher. Being a preschool teacher myself I know how difficult running a classroom can be and I am impressed with what I have seen. The principal goes above and beyond when it comes to monitoring the teachers, and being involved with the students. My daughter is doing so well and I wouldn't have her at any other school.

My daughter loves this school. The teachers and staff are very friendly and are working at their best to challenge their students.

I have two daughters that attend this school, and i will say that this is a very good school in the long run, there are some people that you really dont like dealing with there but in the end it has been a good school!!! be carefull cause this school does have certain students they make there favorites as i have seen since one of my daughters have been there since she was 5 and now 10!!!!!

My son also had Ms. Senhauser last year and we were very happy with her as his teacher as his Kindergarten & 1st grade teachers. He still visits Ms. Senhauser & Mrs. Medero (his Kindergarten teacher is no longer at the school).

I want to thank Ms. Senhauser she was my son's teacher and I have to say I was so pleased with the way that she was interested in my son's schooling before and after my son went on to higher education. My son always speaks of her and that he was so pleased and treasured her opinion. Thank you

Great school. Very good teachers. As with all schools, people may have one bad experience, but it shouldn't cloud the over all quality of the school.

My Child, now in 1st Grade at this school, is suprising me daily with her expanded vocabulary and her thirst for more knowledge. The school seems to provide ample resourses and I've had no issues with the Staff. My 'lil one' has had no medical issues except colds, etc.

Last modified Mcdonald Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.