Public charter
Seffner, FL

We Phillips Learning Academy 3

Posted January 18, 2014
My child attends this school and I find school to be underfunded, unorganized, money driven and test score focused. The principal is unreasonable and has a "I'm always right" attitude and accountability is non-existant. On the plus size the teachers seem to be genuinely concerned for the students and very helpful.

We Phillips Learning Academy 5

Posted June 07, 2013
My family has been very impressed by WEPLA. We currently have a kindergarten student enrolled. The principal is very organized, professional, and focused yet open. I love how well the teachers work together. The students are the top concern and everything is done in their best interest. WEPLA has provided my son with a fun, safe, and academically challenging kindergarten experience.

We Phillips Learning Academy
2506 South Parsons Avenue, Seffner, FL  33584
Last modified We Phillips Learning Academy is a Charter school that serves grades K-5
We Phillips Learning Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top