PK-12 & Ungraded
Seffner, FL
After care: No

Lopez Exceptional Student Education Center 4

Posted February 13, 2014
This school has such caring staff. The new administrator, Mr. Chris Antelek, has been making a lot of changes but they are for the good of the students and he will do anything for his students. The kids are all being challenged to excel by the teachers, even with their limited IQs and functioning, unlike in the past where they just sat in wheel chairs all day long. Parents are encouraged to participate but only a few do.

Lopez Exceptional Student Education Center 4

Posted February 13, 2014
My son has gone to Lopez for the last 8 years and I have to say that he is finally showing signs of learning. I had heard that the new principal was tougher and had extremely high expectations and I wasn't sure that that was what the school needed. Now I've changed my tune and I applaud the man! The old principal didn't seem to care and I'm glad she left.

Lopez Exceptional Student Education Center
315 W Old Hillsborough Ave, Seffner, FL  33584
Last modified Lopez Exceptional Student Education Center is a Public school
Lopez Exceptional Student Education Center Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top