Posted March 28, 2014
Awesome school. My daughter had a great teacher and a great experience here. The only drawback is the pick up line :).

Posted August 22, 2013
The best school ever I If I could go back to school that is where I would like to go

Posted July 03, 2013
Extremely happy with the school and feel it is a safe, nurturing environment. Teachers are good. Overall we feel like it is a good place for elementary education.

Posted May 26, 2013
We are very happy with Seffner Elementary. School has high parent involvement which is a plus! Everyone we meet has been kind and helpful. This is our 1st year.

Posted November 09, 2012
This is my daughters first year at this school. We have been very happy with everything. Her teachers are amazing. Everyone has been very nice and very helpful. We have met the principal. She is very accessible and very friendly.

Posted June 05, 2012
My child has had nothing but disappointments, bullying and teachers behaving badly at this school. The Assistant Principal acts as if she cares, but does not follow through with what she says she will do. It s awful, children are already mean to each other, then when you add in bullying from your own teacher....it just becomes ridiculous. It s sad to say it, but I think this school could benefit some much needed improvements, which they probably will never make.

Posted April 17, 2012
Homework during FCAT week? Really??? Give them a break!! Aren't they under enough stress? "No homework" is the only relaxing perk to this week and its taken away from them?? You should be ashamed!!

Posted November 15, 2011
I am a concerned grandparent in regards to my daughter. What are your guidelines regardinging parents being bullied by the principal. Is it acceptable to act condensending towards a parent in front of other parents on school grounds; and or to send threatening letters regarding parental rights? Is this your way of helping parents who need an guidance. To me, this is an over stepping boundaries and BULLING and to consider yourself above the bulling laws set place.

Posted March 03, 2011
This is my daughter's 1st year at this school. She loves it and so do we. Her teacher Ms. Morris is awesome. They have many activities to get the kids interested in participating. Great school!!!

Posted June 03, 2009

Seffner Elementary School
109 Cactus Road, Seffner, FL  33584
Last modified Seffner Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Seffner Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 33 reviews.