Lopez Elementary School 4

Posted April 12, 2012
I have been happy with Lopez but if you child needs speech services you might has not even waste your time with the schools speech program...it is awful! The classroom teachers we have had are great including the gifted teacher!

Lopez Elementary School 3

Posted August 01, 2011
Hi, My kids went to Lopez and many of the teachers are great. Unfortunately they have very bad gifted teacher and I had to pull out my kids because she was sending lots of inappropriate emails (Youtube clips and jokes with pictures) to my child without my permission. I reported to administration with proof of emails but they chose to do nothing about it. She helps the administration more than teaching kids (kids missed more than 50% class as gifted students since it is pull out program). I volunteered there a lot and was member of PTA.

Posted September 26, 2010
I Love Lopez Elementary, I live in another city and have access to some of the "finest schools in the county" But drive my children to Lopez every morning and pick them up every afternoon because I believe it is the finest. I always said my children win the teacher lottery every year, but now I know it is because every one of them is great. I'm saddened that this is the final year for my 5th graders.

Posted November 23, 2009

Posted December 18, 2008

Posted August 18, 2008

Posted May 03, 2007
To start I would like to say that Lopez Elementary School is a committed and extraordinary place where children not only learned but they are encouraged, praised and disciplined. Their academic program is great and revised periodically. They have a wonderful chorus and Lopez is a fine arts attractor school. Parents are very involved with the school's activities and for my family is a blessing that my children are in this school.

Posted October 30, 2006
Lopez is an awesome school! Mr. Dahma is a real principal. I needed him on a few issues with my son and Mr. Dahma response and solutions were more than reasonable. Mr. Dahma has been all over the school and always put the kids as priority, even above teachers. The staff at the office is just great with Kids and parents. Mrs. Davis (math) made my daughter understand how math is important in life. Ms. Greenockle in 5th grade made my son wanting to go to school everyday. Way to go Lopez. I recommend Lopez to every parent who s their child education is priority. Way to go Lopez!

Posted September 07, 2006
Lopez is an awesome school! We moved to Seffner in 2000 because we wanted our children to go to Lopez. It has a GREAT reputation and through the years has proven to remain the best. My oldest son moved on to middle school this year.My youngest son is now in first grade.I've been a PTA board member from the beginning. In kindergarten my oldest son learned sign language and my youngest son learned how to play the violin .The school has a computer lab available and several attractor programs including but not limited to power point,animation,and bookwriting.Thanks to parental involvement of fundraising the PTA has been able to contribute to funding for a covered walkway,playground and a sound system ,just to name a few.Lopez also has a family fun day in the spring .Last year over 300 people attended. Every year gets better.

Lopez Elementary School 4

Posted January 10, 2006
My oldest son goes to Lopez. He is in the 1st grade and this is the second year there for him. He enjoys his classes and is always eager to join any extracurricular activities they have available. I also went to Lopez when it first opened and was happy to find there are still teachers there from when I went. Great PTA and small community togetherness. But as always, you get what you give so your happiness depends on your willingness to help. They have a great music and art program. And they also have an exceptional center located next door.

Lopez Elementary School
200 North Kingsway Road, Seffner, FL  33584
Last modified Lopez Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lopez Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top