1,809 students|Hillsborough

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Staff member (1 response)

Grateful to: Staff member

Posted October 17, 2015
Great ESE specialist who cares about all the students, not just certain ones. She would make a great principle of this school.

Develops empathy: Agree

Posted October 17, 2015
Teachers promote compassion and, caring, and empathy in its students, but current principle doesn't. School needs a principle that cares about all it's students.

Develops honesty: Agree

Posted October 17, 2015
Teachers do care about there students, but not principle and some of the current administration.

Posted October 17, 2015
School has been bad since current principle took over. He does not care about his teachers or students. He only cares about certain ones.

Posted September 08, 2015
This school has improved greatly. It may hav been bad a few years ago, but it's pretty good now. The school population has increased by 300. In the 2014-2015 year there was about 1780 students, now in the 2015-2016 year there is about 2050 students. We are avid school wide. Which means we run all of our classes like an avid class. In a few years, armwood will be one of the top academic schools in the county!

Posted March 31, 2015
You can't rate a school now 2015 if you went to the school in the late 90's everything has changed ie the building, the teachers, the students, and the administration. I'm glad when you were in school everything was so wonderful but I have 2 children in this school and it is getting worse every year.

Posted November 24, 2014
I LOVE THIS SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!! :) BEST SCHOOL EVER! Armwood is great and one of the best schools in the county! and we have a great football team!!!! :) GO, HAWKS!!!!!!!!!

Posted August 28, 2013
I am supposed to be a senior this year.im a straight A and B student.i was having oroblems at home so i moved in with my boyfriend for years now.i wanted to attend armwood for a better education and for the nursing classes they allow you to take.i went to orentation with my mother and signed up and registered.i picked my classes and my mom.had to sign papers of course and a caregives asadative saying i live with my boyfriend i had everything i needed and what they told me to gather up so i can attend school there.i came in for a meeting with the principle and he was really rude to us and told me i could not fisnish school there just because i live wirh my boyfriend after everything.with my records and grades and everything right in.front of him he just wanted us out of his office pretty much.i called hillsborough county school board and they couldnt believe it.its not right for students that want a education and have tried so hard to get one and a principle of all people wont allow you to finish your last year and get one?

Posted June 20, 2012
This school may have been good a few years back but it is horrible now. My granddaughter went there for 6 months & was bullied by some of the student from day 1. It continued and I went to principle & counselor, no results. Had to take her out and put her in Fla. Virtual Home school. She has brought all her grades up dramatically but she misses interacting with other students. I am putting her in Brandon High. Heard it is a better school. I hope so.

Posted April 23, 2011
This School Is A Awesome School. I Went There in 1985- 1987. The Staff & Teacher's Were All Awesome. And I Am Very,Very Proud I Went To Armwood. We Had To Wait Awhile Because It Wasn't Built All The Way At The Time. But When They Got Done Building This School. It Was Awesome To Compared To Brandon High & King High.. The Teacher's There At The Time Would Help The Student's If The Needed Help. My Children Went To Central High School In Hernando County In 2009 That's Where I Live Now. And These Teacher's Wouldn't Help My Daughter's At All. And I Told Them They Need Be A Teacher Because All They Did Was Push My Kid's Away When They Needed Help. I Also Was In Chorus And I Was In ROTC I Was In The Colored Guard And Also The Drill Team. The Rotc Up Here Is No Good At Central High.There Were To Men That Had The Passion For Us Student's When It Came To ROTC. We Had The Best Team Back Then For ROTC. And As Far I Am Concern I Wouldn't Have Went To Any Other School But Armwood High. Sincerally, Diania PS. 1987 RULES!!

12000 U.S. 92, Seffner, FL  33584
Last modified Armwood High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.