Seffner, FL
Students enrolled: 1,735

Posted November 24, 2014
I LOVE THIS SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!! :) BEST SCHOOL EVER! Armwood is great and one of the best schools in the county! and we have a great football team!!!! :) GO, HAWKS!!!!!!!!!

Posted August 28, 2013
I am supposed to be a senior this year.im a straight A and B student.i was having oroblems at home so i moved in with my boyfriend for years now.i wanted to attend armwood for a better education and for the nursing classes they allow you to take.i went to orentation with my mother and signed up and registered.i picked my classes and my mom.had to sign papers of course and a caregives asadative saying i live with my boyfriend i had everything i needed and what they told me to gather up so i can attend school there.i came in for a meeting with the principle and he was really rude to us and told me i could not fisnish school there just because i live wirh my boyfriend after everything.with my records and grades and everything right in.front of him he just wanted us out of his office pretty much.i called hillsborough county school board and they couldnt believe it.its not right for students that want a education and have tried so hard to get one and a principle of all people wont allow you to finish your last year and get one?

Posted June 20, 2012
This school may have been good a few years back but it is horrible now. My granddaughter went there for 6 months & was bullied by some of the student from day 1. It continued and I went to principle & counselor, no results. Had to take her out and put her in Fla. Virtual Home school. She has brought all her grades up dramatically but she misses interacting with other students. I am putting her in Brandon High. Heard it is a better school. I hope so.

Posted April 23, 2011
This School Is A Awesome School. I Went There in 1985- 1987. The Staff & Teacher's Were All Awesome. And I Am Very,Very Proud I Went To Armwood. We Had To Wait Awhile Because It Wasn't Built All The Way At The Time. But When They Got Done Building This School. It Was Awesome To Compared To Brandon High & King High.. The Teacher's There At The Time Would Help The Student's If The Needed Help. My Children Went To Central High School In Hernando County In 2009 That's Where I Live Now. And These Teacher's Wouldn't Help My Daughter's At All. And I Told Them They Need Be A Teacher Because All They Did Was Push My Kid's Away When They Needed Help. I Also Was In Chorus And I Was In ROTC I Was In The Colored Guard And Also The Drill Team. The Rotc Up Here Is No Good At Central High.There Were To Men That Had The Passion For Us Student's When It Came To ROTC. We Had The Best Team Back Then For ROTC. And As Far I Am Concern I Wouldn't Have Went To Any Other School But Armwood High. Sincerally, Diania PS. 1987 RULES!!

Posted November 08, 2009

Armwood High School 0

Posted October 06, 2009
I went to Armwood High School and graduated with honors. Armwood is one of those small town, tight knit, all-American schools you see on tv, or summer movie. It really is a wonderful place to learn, and it showed me that sometimes the strangest teachers really DID have a method to their madness. I learned so much more than proper grammar and dates in history. The teachers at Armwood helped me through my awkward adolescence, gave advice on how to cope with a sick mother, an old-fashioned grandmother, and an absent father. They allowed me to 'let it all out' in a safe environment and if it weren't for them, I would still be lost. I made some of my best friends at Armwood, and I thank God everyday for such a wonderful four years with such amazing people.

Posted September 04, 2009

Posted August 08, 2009

Posted May 17, 2009

Armwood High School 3

Posted January 22, 2009

Armwood High School
12000 U.S. 92, Seffner, FL  33584
Last modified Armwood High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Armwood High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 38 reviews. Top