Posted August 01, 2014
I hate this school so much! They're so mean to you here! You don't get to be in the parties or anything! Worst school year ever!

Posted August 01, 2014
I am very glad I am not going to this school anymore. I have to agree with my friend below me, they don't let you do anything, like parties or anything, they are just so unfair. I can't STAND most of the people here. -Salina

Posted June 06, 2014
My son has attended this school for the past 2 years and we have decided to move as this school is only trouble. My son's attitude has completely changed since he has been going to this school, especially this year. He has changed in order to defend himself from all the bullying he encountered last year. My daughter went there for one year and graduated to high school. She says is absolutely horrible. There is fights daily. They have a lot of gangs and many students have failed 2 or 3 times still in middle school when they should be either juniors or seniors and staff has no idea this is happening. For all these reasons i chose to go back to my old neighborhood and have my kids go to good schools

Posted December 12, 2013
My child currently attends this school. It has been challenging getting him through the school year. Kids are bused in from Grant Park, a lower socioeconomic neighborhood of the county. Most of the kids from that area have failed and continue to fail. Their main objective is to incite an altercation and bully the kids that are there to learn. Don't enroll your child at this school if you can help it.

Posted November 23, 2011
im in burnett middle school its a great school send ur child here today like i said itz wonderful :-)

Posted August 07, 2011
Three of our six combined children have attended Burnett. I know that the teachers and staff are doing thier best to educate and teach the students to the best of thier ability. Our son is in the 7th going on to the eighth and he has maintained a solid a-b average the past two years. I believe that the staff at Burnett has projected the quality of leadership that the school system needs. I attended McLane (many years ago!) and the fact that confrontations will happen, is a fact of life just in a more consolidated area. The parental responsibilty to raise and guide our future leaders has slipped away from the focus through the years. We all need to trust and depend on the staff to help us identify and correct any issues that the growing up process may have for our children and thier sudents. I would give Burnett Middle school an A+ for the transition period in these students and young peoples life! Gary Perkins

Posted May 13, 2011
I am diappointed to hear the bad remarks about Burnett..My child will be attending burnett this coming year, 6th grade. I toured the school and was told it was a safe and non violent school. I even turned down a very good charter school to be able send my child to a middle school that I thought would be a better experience for him. I think that the bullying needs to stop in every school. I was bullied as a kid, I am now 43, and it has long lasting effects on a person. It is uncalled for and will get you no where in life, but regrets that you did it as you grow older. Please start to think of what you say to a person before saying it and remember, would you like to be treated in that same manner?

Posted May 11, 2011
I'm currently a student at Burnett , in the 7th grade. The only thing i like about this school is the 6th graders being on a different schedule than the 7th and 8th. Meaning , the 6th grade has no classes with the other grades. I would like it more if they didnt mix 7th and 8th graders in classes together. Most of the 8th graders are rude and slightly intimidating. I wouldnt reccomend this school to anyone... unless your okay with the drama students start up which usually lead to fights. Fights... There has been MANY fights this year. Food fights never happen anymore, instead students would rather throw punches. This School has so much drama, it is unbelievable. Any student would be miserable with the amount of drama and bullying at this school. Also, the teachers could care less about the students and parents. Basically, the student body is out of control. Too much bullying going on behind closed doors. Even in some of my classes a student would be saying hurtful things, or picking on their classmates without the teacher caring. Sometimes the teacher gets picked on too. Its crazy! If i had a choice, I wouldnt attend Burnett. Heck, I would rather attend Brandon Alternative.

Burnett Middle School 3

Posted March 03, 2011
I am currently in the 8th grade at Burnett, and I am ready to leave this school. Sure, the teachers are great and all, the administration is okay, and the food is way better than Colson Elementary, BUT the student body is seriously oh seriously jacked up. If you are a caring parent,pleasedo not send your child here unless you enjoy fights, bad language, smoking, and other whatnot. btw, if you dontbelieve me, I was here and I lived throughit.

Burnett Middle School 3

Posted September 08, 2009

Burnett Middle School
1010 North Kingsway Road, Seffner, FL  33584
Last modified Burnett Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Burnett Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 29 reviews. Top