PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Posted September 07, 2015
Terrible school, all I'm going to say, husbands and wives run the school so when you have issues, it doesn't get anywhere.

Posted July 26, 2014
My child has been attending this school for 8 years. The teachers are caring, dedicated, and professional. The students are just that... students. They are taught to be respectful, honor their faith, and work hard to achieve excellence. You will be pleased with the level of communication provided in order for you to stay involved in what is happening in the classroom. We changed schools briefly a few years back, to a local charter school. A required uniform does not a school make; and we quickly reenrolled at SCA. We remain happy with the education our child is receiving. Please tour the school and meet the staff to see what wonderful opportunities await your child.

Posted November 13, 2013
My children have experienced SCA for several years and have been consistently challenged academically and provided multiple opportunities. The iPad integreation into the classroom is wonderful and many unique programs in all areas of the school are OUTSTANDING. Check it out! You will be thrilled with what they offer.

Posted November 03, 2013
This school is horrible. It is cliquish and very few are true Christians that go and work there. The students run the school and you feel out of place if you aren't rich and white! DO NOT SEND YOUR CHILDREN THERE!!

Posted August 25, 2013
I am a student at SCA and it is a great school! This school has helped me grow a lot in my walk with God and I know if I ever need any help spiritually or academically I can go to a teacher here and they will willingly help me. Never listen to anyone if they say its not a AWESOME school... Because NO DOUBT ABOUT IT... It's the best school I've EVER been to. They help me with anything I need and I couldn't be more thankful/blessed to have a great education at this school. The education here is so great and tbh (to be honest) Bible is my favorite class here and Mr. Nathan Lewis is my favorite teacher. (He's the Bible teacher) He explains Gods word so well and if I ever have a question he is usually the first person I go to if I have a Biblical question. Thanks to all my awesome teachers who have helped me grow spiritually and academically.

Posted August 22, 2013
SCA is a great school that teaches and encourages children to excel academically and spiritually. I feel that my child is getting the best possible education and will never regret choosing a Christian school over our public school system.

Posted August 21, 2013
This school is absuletly horrible there is so much bullying it is unbelievable. What ever you do..DO NOT SEND YOUR CHILD HERE.

Posted May 16, 2013
Absolutely wonderful, going into our 7th year there, will never look at another school again, especially the public school system.

Posted April 12, 2013
THIS SCHOOL IS TERRIBLE!!! BULLYING IS VERY HIGH AND I HERE ABOUT FIGHTS FREQUENTLY! TEACHERS THROW TANTRUMS AND CURSE!!! THE STUDENTS CURSE SO MUCH AND BULLY EVERYONE!!! DONT SEND YOUR KID HERE! WHATEVER YOU DO DONT DO IT!!

Seffner Christian Academy 4

Posted March 24, 2013
I have two children that attend SCA. The school is academically superior to public schools. They also have a great fine arts and sports program. Some teachers are better than others as in all schools. Discipline issues are minimum. Tuition average but extra fees do add up quickly, especially if student in band. SCA seems to be investing money to improve school by adding gardens, replacing old buildings, etc. Great Christian environment with Bible taught daily.

Seffner Christian Academy
11605 Hwy 92 E, Seffner, FL  33584
Last modified Seffner Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12