PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

My child has been going to this school for two years going on his third. I know my child is getting the best education. The teachers there are there because they love to teach. Each child in their classroom they feel is Thier child. And they go the extra mile as a family. The whole faculty is AWSOME. The sports that the school has to offer is great. A lot of people get Thier feelings hurt because they have great sports teams boys and girls. But God,manners,family and going the extra mile is part of this schools education. I wouldn't let my child go any where else. Thank you HBS for the love you show your students.

I don't know how the education is, but my child's school played against them in football, and they have the rudest, most disrespectful students we have ever come in contact with in a Christian school. And from hearing the parents in the bleachers, it's not hard to figure out where they learned it. I would never encourage anyone to send their child there.

This is the greatest school I have ever attended, I dont say that lightly. It is by far one of the most God driven schools I have ever been to. If you are seeking a school that loves God word and WANTS to teach it, Look no more.

It is the best , great Teachers , great students and great parents. If you are looking for a Christian school this is the one.

The absolute best christian education anywhere around the entire Tampa Bay area.

its by far the best school for our children and praise God they can be taughet about the Bible and the Lord ad Saviour and the staff and teachers are the best in world and each teacher gives there students ther all.Everyone in the school are very close. Thank yiu Lord for giving us such a truley based Christian School Mrs.Cindy Alexander

I love this school it really nice as in teacher nd students

I graduated from Hillsborough Baptist School in 2004. I believed I recieved a great education from K-5 thru 12th grade. This education aided in my completion of the Bachelor of Science degree in Business Marketing at Pensacola Christian College.

This is a great school. I have two children, ages 7 and 5 that attend. The teachers are very accessible and will work with students of differnt abilities to ensure each student maximizes his/her fulles potential.

Last modified Hillsborough Baptist School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12