Seffner, FL

Posted October 20, 2009
This is the greatest school I have ever attended, I dont say that lightly. It is by far one of the most God driven schools I have ever been to. If you are seeking a school that loves God word and WANTS to teach it, Look no more.

Posted October 07, 2009
It is the best , great Teachers , great students and great parents. If you are looking for a Christian school this is the one.

Posted October 05, 2009
The absolute best christian education anywhere around the entire Tampa Bay area.

Posted October 05, 2009
its by far the best school for our children and praise God they can be taughet about the Bible and the Lord ad Saviour and the staff and teachers are the best in world and each teacher gives there students ther all.Everyone in the school are very close. Thank yiu Lord for giving us such a truley based Christian School Mrs.Cindy Alexander

Posted August 03, 2009
I love this school it really nice as in teacher nd students

Posted June 01, 2009
I graduated from Hillsborough Baptist School in 2004. I believed I recieved a great education from K-5 thru 12th grade. This education aided in my completion of the Bachelor of Science degree in Business Marketing at Pensacola Christian College.

Posted October 11, 2008
This is a great school. I have two children, ages 7 and 5 that attend. The teachers are very accessible and will work with students of differnt abilities to ensure each student maximizes his/her fulles potential.

Hillsborough Baptist School
6021 Williams Road, Seffner, FL  33584
Last modified Hillsborough Baptist School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Hillsborough Baptist School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top