Posted July 27, 2011
Njca has been a great blessing for our family. It is not only a school, but a family. No school is perfect, but NJCA strives for excellence. They have good quality eduaction and teachers who care. My children enjoy learning and they love there school. I highly recommend this school to others:)

Posted June 12, 2011
This school has one of the highest education program in the tampa bay area. The students are well prepared for the next grades achievements.

Posted December 09, 2010
I can't say enough good things about this school. We came from public and will never go back. The teachers and staff are concerned for the students and are so warm and loving. My kids are in the 5th & 7th grade and couldn't be happier. Happy kids learn better and I know they are getting the education they deserve. I love, love, love this school. I highly recommend it.

Posted April 29, 2010
My grandchildren have been attending NJCA for many years, spread over five kids and more than eight years of association with this school. The administration is totally concerned with the quality of the children's education and they are nutured as well. My granddaughter is in first grade and they have her reading on a third grade level as do most of the kids in her class. They begin writing cursive in K4 and by lst grade their manuscript looks better than the parents. Hillsborough County public schools cannot even begin to measure up. Tuition is kept low by parental involvement and fundraisers. Safety has always been my biggest concern given the violence in todays society. I feel totally confident that my grandchildren are safe from the outsiders and that the quality of the teachers hand-picked by the principal will always be the best she can find & she has 3 there.

Posted January 26, 2010
My children attended NJ for four years before they had to experience public school. They learned absolutely nothing and refused to let my first grader use his cursive. When tested by the public school they found him reading at fourth grade level. Also, my kindergartener had no discipline at public and was allowed to do what she wanted when she wanted. At NJ she is thriving academically and very well behaved. She is reading at wonderful!!! I love NJ and will do anything to keep them thee.

Posted January 05, 2010
My child has been at New Jerusalem for 4 years, I absolutely love this school. My child has learned so much and enjoys learning. This school has a very loving and caring faculty that are ready to help. They have great discipline, which sadly now a days some parents do not appreciate, but I want my child to grow with good discipline and procedures so that she is successful in the future. I would not change this school. If your are loking for academic excellence than this is a great school! This private school does not use public school curriculum like others do. If you hear Bob Jones, beware!

Posted December 09, 2009
All of the teachers work so well together. We share ideas and give direction to those that need a hand in his/her class. Overall, the teachers at NJCA love what they do. I am so pleased to be a part of such a dynamic team. This is such a great year; the impact we're making is so evident in the lives of our students!

New Jerusalem Christian Academy 1

Posted October 05, 2009
ya i went to this school for like 8 years and i just arrived in public school and i am struggling because of lack of knowledge and the public schools are 10 times better than this school so refrain from placing your child in this school

New Jerusalem Christian Academy 2

Posted August 27, 2009
I found this school to be disorganized and non-communicative during the school year. Hopefully the 10th year of this school being open will be the charm.

Posted August 24, 2009
I can honestly say that NJCA, School of the Arts has been one of the best decisions I have made as a parent. Your child is not another 'student I.D. number' in a grade book, but a seed that is watered daily with the love these teachers bring each and every day. I am so satisfied with NJCA, because they're real people, doing God's work, partnering with me to raise up my children to serve the Lord. The education is awesome and the arts program can not be beat. The tuition is the lowest I've seen for what this school offers. Don't take my word for it and don't judge the school by a negative comment you might hear - talk to the principal and see her heart for the school. My kids are blessed to be apart of the NJCA family.

New Jerusalem Christian Academy
Po Box 1238, Seffner, FL  33583
Last modified New Jerusalem Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
New Jerusalem Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 27 reviews. Top