Seffner, FL
Students enrolled: ?
Before care: Yes

Bay Life Academy 3

Posted November 01, 2014
The 5th grade teacher there told my daughter that she was lazy, I thought that was very unprofessional.

Bay Life Academy 5

Posted December 15, 2010
I love this preschool! My children are well cared for and they actually teach the kids in addition to watching them for the day. A little expensive, but well worth it!

Bay Life Academy 4

Posted October 13, 2009
My son has attended Baylife Academy for three years. Everyone has their own experience I recognize this but I don't understand the previous poster's comment so I wanted to go out of my usual mode and post. I am actually the parent of 3 sons ( 9 - 22) which all have significant disabilities of different degrees/areas & we have spent many years in public school & other private schools. I am well educated on student's rights & the public school system process concerning IDEA & escalating issues to OCR or FLDOE. Baylife has impressed me. It's a small school it does not have the budget like public school's do. However, I haven't found this impact my son. The staff do work very hard and care greatly about their student's and are equipped to educate children w/ disabilities. I have found them more than willing to listen & ready to work with me about my child.

Bay Life Academy 0

Posted July 20, 2009
This school is not what its made out to be they say they deal with kids with disablties but they cant your better off at a public school . One more thing if you dont argee with whos in charge there thats it no one else to to work it out with !

Bay Life Academy