Posted March 20, 2013
We come from CT and we are so happy with Bauder! their open classrooms are new to us and my daughter loves it! The teachers are amazing and not only love what they do but they do it well! I highly recommend this school to any one who wants their child to get an incredible start to their long years of education!

Bauder Elementary School 2

Posted April 10, 2012
The school has completely gone down hill with the new principal. My son has been bullied for two years there and it took me going to the board to get the problem resolved. Teachers used to be enthusiastic about teaching and now they don't care. The teachers try but there are major problems with the administration. I had one son go there for 3 years and my youngest son has been there for four years. Can't wait to move to get my son out of this school!

Posted July 25, 2011
Our son is going into 4th grade and after 5 years at Bauder, I can't say enough good things about the teachers, staff and administration. They work hard to give each student exactly what they need from those who need additional help and support to those who need an extra challenge. The level of communication between school and home is really exceptional. With daily in-classroom notes from the teachers, regular newsletters, calendars and notices, as well as online access to student data and frequent mass-phone messages from the Principal we always know what's going on. They are helping us create a life-long learner and our son truly enjoys going to school each day.

Posted February 01, 2011
The attention given to each student is second to none. The teachers are wonderful and take the time to learn about each individual student and focus on their needs. The communication with the parents is excellent if you want to be involved. Daily behavior and scholastic updates are provided via a student journal.

Bauder Elementary School 1

Posted January 06, 2010
Great teachers, they try hard to give your kids what they need. Horrible administration! Especially the assistant principal, it seems she has a tendency to give advise where advise should not be given. We pulled our kids out of this school this year and they are much happier.

Bauder Elementary School 0

Posted September 16, 2009
Bauder Elementary is dedicated to science and nature, through the efforts of science teacher Dale Jenrette. They've hosted my traveling astronomy/planetarium program twice, and hold an annual science fair for the students and their parents, with dinner and telescope viewings of the planets afterwards! Three cheers for Bauder!

Bauder Elementary School 0

Posted July 13, 2009
Both my children attended Bauder (one throu 3rd & one thru 1st) we think it is a great school; the best in Pinellas county. The teaching staff is very personable and very excited to teach the children and to have parents help out when they are able. There is no grief given if you can only volunteer once a week, month or once in a while; they love parent involvement! Yes, most all academics seem to revolve around the FCAT, but that is the fault of the FL government not the school system; there is so much pressure on the schools to score well. My husband was a H.S. admin. in Pinellas county and it was all the district cared about (he didn t like it either). My daughter took the 3rd grade FCAT this past year and she and her classmates were nervous but all 3rd graders passed!

Posted February 27, 2008
We just moved here from Ohio over the summer, so my 5th and 2nd grader just started this year. So far, we are extremely happy with this school. At first we were a little concerned about the open style classrooms, but the teachers are so great there, that my kids are doing great, even with the adjustment of our move. The teachers work closely with the parents, and they as well as the school, work together as a team with the parents and really allow parents to play an active role in the school. We couldn't be happier

Posted February 19, 2008

Bauder Elementary School 2

Posted March 27, 2007

Bauder Elementary School
12755 86th Avenue, Seminole, FL  33776
Last modified Bauder Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bauder Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top