Seminole, FL
Before care: Yes

Orange Grove Elementary School 3

Posted October 15, 2013
My son graduated from Orange Grove and he couldn't even sign his name. I'm not kidding. So understand that an A rating in Florida is about a C or less everywhere else. In Florida you get what you pay for, and we have the lowest paid public school teachers and lie within the lowest national ranks for public education for a reason. It took a lot of years of bureaucratic sabotage to get education this cheap, and you can spot class distinction clearly now which is probably what was intended. How? Just have a teenager fill out and sign an application. I'll give Orange Grove a C rating because there are a couple good teachers there (if their still there), but that's it. Otherwise I'd give it a D. I'll give an example as to why: I once had an IEP conference and my son's teacher sat there chewing gum, rolling her eyes to the ceiling, and saying "Ummm" to every question she was submitted to for my son's evaluation. Like she wasn't even sure who my son was. She wasn't even the worst. It's a lot of weight for the few good ones to carry, and at least two of the best ones are gone.

Posted April 04, 2012
I used to be a stucent at Orange Grove and I loved it. I am actually going to visit my old teachers soon. The teachers there are so nice! I miss it alot! I went there from K-5 and loved it!! To prove it's greatness, I am now in 8th grade with all honors classes. I also met my best friend there in 2nd grade and we are still best friends. This school is an overall great school with great kids and excellent teachers!!

Posted April 18, 2011
We love this school. We had joined our boy in K. He improved very well in all the aspects. Teachers take good care of the children. I will definetely suggest this school for the parents who wish to join their kids

Posted July 08, 2010
We love this school...we were new to the area and when we started this school the office staff knew my kids names by the 3rd day of school! The teachers are beyond what I expected...dedicated, concerned, and loving! We are so fortunate to have found this school!

Posted May 25, 2010
Orange Grove has the best there is to offer. Teachers and staff really care about the kids getting a good education. The children learn school pride and to be an important part of their community. We love Orange Grove!

Orange Grove Elementary School 0

Posted October 30, 2009
This school has the best staff,students and families; it is truely a commuity school. People are friendly, they get to know one another and have many opportunities to contribute and be a part of this elementary school.

Orange Grove Elementary School 0

Posted March 05, 2009
Orange Grove is a family oriented school. Great administrator, staff, kids and families! He only have 360 students - not 1004!

Posted January 20, 2007
Orange Grove is an amazing school! My daughter is in Kg and looks forward to everyday. She has an amazing teacher who keeps me well informed. I could not ask for more:)

Posted April 03, 2006
I love the close relationship between the families and staff at Orange Grove. My son looks forward to going to school because of all the positive re-enforcement and encouragement given by not just his teacher but the principal and staff members.

Posted February 11, 2004
- a former student
This was my elementary school up until 1995 then I went on to Madeira Beach Middle and Seminole High School. Out of all the kids from my elementary school I believe more than 80% succeeded all the way to college with me compared to those whom I know that started out at a different elementary school.

Orange Grove Elementary School
10300 65th Avenue, Seminole, FL  33772
Last modified Orange Grove Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Orange Grove Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top