Posted May 02, 2010

Posted June 25, 2009
I went to Seminole Elm. K-5 grade. Every teacher I had were very helpful. The staff are great and answer all your questions...Class A school.

Posted July 29, 2008
I love everything about Seminole. The office staff and administration are very friendly and helpful. The teachers that we've had dealings with have all been wonderful. This past year, they really seemed to step up the extracurricular activities as well, which was nice to see. Definitely a better choice for my two daughters than our neighborhood school.

Seminole Elementary School 0

Posted July 20, 2008
Excellent, my son attends kindergarten. The teacher went above and beyond for the class, the education level was higher than expected

Seminole Elementary School 4

Posted January 10, 2006

Posted October 05, 2005
The school and staff itself is great. However we do not agree with the no spelling tests that had been put into effect this year in 2nd grade. We think spelling should have alot more emphasis!

Posted April 13, 2005
I have two children at Seminole Elementary, grades 4 and 1. This school is a great fit for my kids. The campus is small, the teachers are 'hands on' and there is good communication between me and the teachers. This is the setting I dreamed of for my kids. My children would rather go here than other neighborhood schools. The office staff is great and the principal is very involved.

Seminole Elementary School 4

Posted January 23, 2005
Excellent leadership and principal. School is definitely on top of innovative ways to work with children and meet their needs.

Posted September 17, 2003
great school as you can see from above ..one of the nicest learning sources i have been involved in in florida. very diverse , open to new ideas . classy events for all involved , from school functions to school activities.. w/ choice here is a great place i feel for a great start in school ....very helpful staff, nice parents , this school has it all

Seminole Elementary School
10950 74th Avenue North, Seminole, FL  33772
Last modified Seminole Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Seminole Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top