Seminole, FL

Posted August 23, 2013
My grandson has been at Starkey ES since kindergarten. The teachers are caring and devoted, and it shows in the students' grades and enthusiasm. He is now attending third grade, and I look forward to good grades this year as well.

Starkey Elementary School 4

Posted August 22, 2013
Starkey is a warm caring environment for the kids to learn what they need to know at a comfortable pace, in safe and encouraging environment

Posted July 09, 2013
Starkey is a wonderful school. The Principal is hans on with the kids and parents. The teachers are caring and committed - the kids come first. My son has done so well at this school I would HIGHLY recommend this school to other parents. Love the uniforms and love the community invovlement

Starkey Elementary School 0

Posted November 04, 2009
I am going to tell you why my children love Starkey ES. My children say Starkey is fun and they learn a lot. It has many activities that are educatioanl and activities that are community based. My children had the opportunity to attend other schools but were adamit about attending Starkey ES. I know my children are safe at Starkey and getting a good education. I like the feeling that the community is supportive of Starkey.

Starkey Elementary School 1

Posted May 29, 2009

Starkey Elementary School 3

Posted May 04, 2009

Posted December 12, 2008
All three of my children have grown up at starkey elementary.. Two are still there.. One in 5th and one in Kindergarten.. My oldest daughter who is now in middle school went there since kindergarten as well and I must say it truly is a five star school... The teachers and everyone there is absolutely amazing.. I love this school and believe it is the best in pinellas county!!

Starkey Elementary School 0

Posted June 11, 2008
Starkey is the best kept secret in Pinellas County! What an awesome school- the staff is strong and committed to the families they serve. My child just finished 2nd grade at Starkey- we're blessed to be sending him onto 3rd grade with the same teacher! For us, Starkey is the ONLY school option. We love it!!

Posted February 28, 2008

Posted January 11, 2008
I went to a neighboring elementary school growing up and I chose Starkey over the school I attended growing up. My son has been there for 3 years and has grown and developed by leaps and bounds. My two youngest children will also attend Starkey when they reach the age.

Starkey Elementary School
9300 86th Avenue, Seminole, FL  33777
Last modified Starkey Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Starkey Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 22 reviews. Top