Blessed Sacrament Catholic School 5

Posted August 11, 2012
We went to this school for two years. The teachers are excellent and caring, and so is the staff. It is really the most adorable school I have seen. It is like a small family. My son, who has always disliked school, loved his two years there. We moved out of town, but Blessed Sacrament will be our first stop when/if we move back. I miss them.

Blessed Sacrament Catholic School 5

Posted August 09, 2009
If you are looking for a school that really cares about the students - spiritually, emotionally, and acadmically - then Blessed Sacrament should be at the top of your list! My daughter has attended for three years, and I continue to find that all of the staff members have a real heart for the students. Academics are quite good, with great technology available in the classrooms, including the 'smart boards' that us parents continue to be amazed by! There has always been a nice after care program with reasonable fees, and now there is a free early morning before-care that is free. This school really cares about the students and families.

Blessed Sacrament Catholic School 4

Posted January 16, 2008

Blessed Sacrament Catholic School
11501 66th Ave N, Seminole, FL  33772
Last modified Blessed Sacrament Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Blessed Sacrament Catholic School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top