Sneads High School 4

Posted September 16, 2012
As a parent I am pleased with the whole staff at SHS. I will say that, other than an excelent Math program, the school doesnt challange the children as much as I feel they should.

Posted October 15, 2009
I am a student at Sneads High and I hate it. It offers little to none academic opportunities except high math courses. The only real extracurriclar activites they care about are football and Agg. Anything else gets the backburner, if they're lucky enough for even that. The only upside of this school are the teachers and office faculty that try to make it a more bearable place but can only do so much. So please, don't blame them for this school's poor, poor performance.

Posted March 03, 2009
This school is so unorganized and the office staff have no idea what they are doing! i am a student so i see it firsthand and it is aweful.

Sneads High School 3

Posted January 28, 2009
My child is in honors classes, but she has very little homework and takes very few notes. It seems like there is a lot of playing going on in the classroom. I am concerned that she is not getting the quality education she needs to enable her to do well in college.

Sneads High School 2

Posted November 30, 2008
I got one thing to say about this school...it's boring! I take honors classes, and yet I still feel like I am sitting around doing nothing. I'm sure if you wanted to go to a school that you can near-bout sit around doing nothing all day, then Sneads is definately the place.

Sneads High School 0

Posted August 25, 2008
Sneads High School is a great school. We had great scores on the Fcat and the teachers really care about us.I wish the school hadn't dropped soccer though!

Sneads High School 3

Posted July 17, 2007
- a former student
the school is not really great if u want your kids to get good grades then send them there but u don't really do anything in class there is 7 periods but you will have work in like 2 and if u are bored ask your teacher if you can go to the agriculture building he or she will probably let you

Posted May 28, 2007

Sneads High School 4

Posted January 13, 2006
I really like that I can check my kids grades on line when they are posted. That edline send me an email each time. There is a home town felling at Sneads High. I can reach my kids teacher by phone or by internet when I have a question. My fourteen year old in getting the help she need with her ADD and my thridteen year old is in all of her gifted classes. This school has year round training for academic programs and sports extracurricular activities.

Sneads High School 5

Posted September 23, 2004
- a former student

Sneads High School
8066 Old Spanish Trail, Sneads, FL  32460
Last modified Sneads High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sneads High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top